the amazing ashley

Ashley woke up to her dog pepper licking her face she got up looked at her clock and she was LATE for the first day of school!

She sliped on casual clothes skipped breakfast and ran out the door. Thank goodness she got there just in time. It would not be fun to be late on your first day of middle school! Right away she went to look for her best friends Kaylee, jada, and erica.

Ashley was so worried she was the only one paranoid for middle school but thankfully her friends were paranoid to. The bell rang and Ashley had no idea where her first class was the place was sooo big!

Everybody looked like they knew where they were going when Ashley was like a free ranged chicken that had short term memory loss! Ashley looked left to right everybody was at there classes and she was lost.

Ashley looked behind her and there he was the guy of her dreams wavy curly hair with beautiful hazel eyes it was ethan! He walked up to her
" hi Ashley" he said with his deep calming voice.

Ashley looked deep into his hazel eyes
" hi!" She said as she dazed
" uh.... Do you need any help?"
It took Ashley a while to awake from her daze
" uh oh! Yah I am so lost"

He looked confused for a minute
" what class do you have?""
Ashley said
"  Mr fasdened" Ethan said with a smile  " follow me"
Ashley and Ethan walked down the hall to her class
" this is it!" He said with excitement "thank you"

She walked in the classroom everybody was staring at her it was so Embarressing and the girl that sat next to her was Becky! Becky is mean, pretty, and evil she is sooo mean to me all the time. Well this is going to be a wonderful year ugh!

When it was lunch she got her food and looked for where her friends were sitting I looked at the first table and there they were with BECKY and Ethan was sitting close next to becky!
" oh.. Ashley come sit next to me on this side"
Ethan said Becky smirked at me
" sure" I said quietly.

Jada glared at ashley
" hi ashley" she said in a depressing voice
" yah hi Ashley " Kaylee and Erica said
" hi" Ashley said said quitly. Ashley got up to dump her tray and Becky banged into ashley and Becky spilt food all over Ashley.

Ashley began to tear up she ran to the bathroom as people laughed. Ashley heard footsteps walking towards the door to the bathroom it was Becky with her friends laughing and taking pictures of Ashley. Ashley ran into a stall and cried until they left.

When Ashley was done crying she ran to jada Kaylee and Erica and told them the hole story
"that is terrible you should tell a teacher or an adult" Kaylee said Ashley started thinking that was a good idea. Ashley went to her counselor and told her everything and Becky got suspended same with her friends.

Ashley was super happy but there was only one thing she was worried that Ethan would be mad at her. Ashley looked for Ethan " Ashley!!" Ethan yelled " Ethan?" She said he gave her a big hug thank you so much for getting rid of her she made me hang out with her she is so mean" no prob so your not mad at me?" Ashley said " of course not!"

After that ashley and Ethan were boyfriend and girlfriend and they hanged out with Kaylee, jada, and Erica and Becky and her friends clean the school after school every day and the all lived happily ever after! The end