2

Today is Rosé's birthday.

Jennie, Yoongi, Taehyung and I, decided to surprise her. We are best of friends.

Yoongi and Jennie are assigned with me for the preparation for the mini party while Taehyung is with Rosé to distract her until we're done.

I keep glancing at my phone to see if Taehyung already replied to me. I texted him asking what he and Rosé are doing. I should have come with her instead. But at the same time, I wanted to be part of the preparation. This is where I'm good at. Cooking. And I'll make sure to impress her with this.

"Guys! They're coming!" Jennie informed us making last minute arrangements.

I smiled in satisfaction knowing I did my best shot here. I hope she'll like it. I am holding a small cake which I also bake. It's not that I did everything. It's just I'm in charge of the kitchen.

The two entered the house. Taehyung's hands were covering Rosé's eyes as they walk near us.

In Jennie's cue, we all started to sing the birthday song that comes with a big smile on our faces. Rosé looks so shocked and happy at the same time.

A pout suddenly form in her lips and her eyes started to water. "Guys! You didn't have to this, but thank you so much."

"Hey Rosé don't cry." Taehyung cupped her cheeks while his thumbs slowly wiping her tears away. Rosé look at him into his eyes with wide smile on her face. They are staring at each other as if they are the only ones in the room.

My jaw clenched and I held the cake tighter afraid it may smash anytime. Taehyung pulls her into a hug and kissed her on the top of her head.

I fake cough loudly to stop their moment. And fortunately they did.

Is there something between them now?

Are they now a thing?

I felt my heart broke into pieces. I feel like I'm being dump even before I try to confess.

I should make a move now before it's too late.

But am I not already late?