Let Them Know

Nae's music blasted through her speakers as she applied her "Trophy Wife" highlighter from the Fenty Beauty collection.

Tonight, her and Dave's good friend Luke was hosting a party. It was also Nae and Dave's 6 month anniversary, coincidence? She though otherwise.

"Dave! Come change the music!" She called to him. He walked into the room and clicked the next song button on her phone.

"Type of Time" by Dave started blasting through her speakers.

"I did a lot but I never hated, never hated,
did a lot but I never hated, we throw the money up, we throw the money up, I did a lot but I never hated, we throw the money up, we throw the money up." Nae hummed.

"Strapped with my driver, you know there's no running up, you go against family, you dumb or what?" Dave rapped with a mug on his face.

Nae stood up, pulling her dress down. Dave was in awe. Nae wore a skin tight black dress and Christian Louboutin heels.
"You like what you see, daddy?" Nae asked seductively.

"Yes I do. There might be a delay on this party." Dave smirked, walking towards Nae. "Take this off, mama."

"Dave.." Nae started.

"What?"

"We need to let people know.." She said, sucking her teeth.

"After this, I swear." He said, kissing her.

He pushed her onto the bed and she looked up at him with a smirk. She took off her dress and she pulled her underwear down, taking her bra off as well.

Dave started taking off his clothes as Nae lifted up the pillow, grabbing her black vibrator. She turned it on before placing it in between her second set of lips.

"Fuck.." She moaned, her legs moving.

Dave still hadn't completely gotten undressed, he was searching for condoms. They weren't ready for children.

"DAVE!" Nae moaned, pushing the vibrator deeper inside of her, "Come over here and fuck me!"

"Hollup!" He shouted, searching through the cabinets. He realized he wouldn't find the condoms anytime soon and he walked into the room, seeing the toy in between her legs. "Take that shit out of you. Now." Dave growled.

Nae's legs shook and her back arched, "Daddy I can't, it feels too good."

Dave walked over to her and yanked the toy out of her, tossing it into another room, "What the fuck I tell you about using the toy!?"

"Not to use it because I can easily get you." Nae said quietly.

"I shouldn't even give you any dick." Dave said, "I'm about to punish your ass Nae. I done told you not to use that damn toy!" He said, pulling his Calvin Klein boxers down.

He grabbed her by the legs and pulled her towards him, sliding in with no hesitation. He started pounding into her and it seemed as if he was going faster than the speed of light.

"Daddy!!" Nae screamed, feeling only the pain, "Slow down!"

He bit his lips going faster than before, even though that seemed impossible.

"Nah, you can't fuckin' listen. So imma make you listen." He said, ramming into her.

She licked her fingers and shaking, she moved her hand onto her clit before getting her hands smacked away.

"Now you want to fuckin' play with yourself?" Dave hissed, "You just can't fuckin' listen!"

He pulled out and growled at Nae, "Turn the fuck around."

She tried to, but she failed and she fell onto the bed. Dave grabbed a belt from their closet and spanked her, "Turn around Nae!"

She couldn't do it. He decided he'd do it himself. He flipped her over, sliding in again, going harder and faster.

"D-D-Daveee!" Nae groaned, her juices dripping on their bed.

He bit his lip and looked up at the ceiling as he continued to ram himself into her.

He licked his fingers and stuck three of them inside of her. "Dave, I can't take it!"

She squirted all over him. He tossed her a towel and he wrapped one around his bottom area as he grabbed his phone, going live.

12.8 thousand people joined immediately as Dave smiled.

brownskinkassidy what you so happy for?

blameitonkway right. ^

legendarygreatness where is Nae?

daveeastfanpage who is Nae?

Dave flipped the camera and Nae was right there. She had the towel next to her, as of now she was just naked and sprawled out on their bed.

"Look at my beautiful baby girl," Dave smirked, "I love her." Dave then turned the camera towards him, "Treat your girl with respect. If she tells you slow down while y'all are fuckin', slow down."

He winked before ending his live.

"I let them know baby." He smiled.

Thanks vibewith-90s