Chapter 1: Min Yoonji

My head was aching, it really annoyed me so I couldn't black out in peace. Also means that I'm not dead yet, unfortunately.

I sighed and sat up, looking at the surroundings around me.

Now that I have finally noticed it, I feel like I've gotten kidnapped or something, because the room is suspiciously dark and empty as ever.

It makes me feel alone and helpless.

I really despise this kind of feeling, it just reminds me of the bad events in the past, and before I knew it, I was curling up exactly how an armadillo does to defend itself.

Suddenly the lights turned on and in front of me appeared a piano. I didn't pay any attention to the lights turning on out of no where but only to the piano. Something about it interested me. Then the piano began to play a song, I wondered if it was for me or if the person behind it even noticed me at all.

My headache was gone and the music soothed me nonetheless. I smiled because of it.

I slowly stood up and began walking over to the piano. Why? Because I was curious to see who was behind it, so why not?

As soon as I arrived to the piano, it suddenly burst in flames. My eyes widened at the sight and I fell over as I was backing away from it in fear.

I yelled out for help and shot up from the infirmary bed. I looked around desperately while panting and all I ever saw were just the cubicle curtains closed.

I placed my hand to my chest and took a deep breath, "Calm down, you're just in the infirmary, Kim Bora..." I reassured myself as sweat dripped down my face.

Feeling a bit breezy underneath the covers, I slid them off and looked down. "I'm still in my gym clothes," I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced at the seat beside me. My clothes were sitting there, staring right back at me.

I got out of the infirmary bed and began to change out of the gym clothes and into my school uniform. After that, I folded my gym clothes neatly, putting it close to me and walked out of the curtains to see the time.

Luckily, I managed to skip a class so it made me satisfied-- well not so much because of the dream or nightmare, whatever I had seemed to ruin my mood.

I walked out of the nurse's office and made my way to my next class.

When I arrived, I walked inside the classroom and sat down at my usual desk. The short-ass teacher wasn't present yet which made my dim day brighter. I placed my gym clothes inside of my desk and patiently waited.

All of a sudden, an image of the girl earlier today appeared in my head and it made me think. Is she new? Because I've never seen her in the school before. Will she possibly be in one of my classes? If she is, then I will have to confront her about her knee strength, because I don't even know how a pretty and slim girl like her knocked me out so easily.

Every bit of thought was crammed into my head and I groaned, messing my hair up with my two hands-- then fixing it after because it irks me whenever my hair is not neat.

Leaving myself in thought, the teacher walked in with a dark grin plastered on his face. "Hello class, I hope you guys will like random pop quizzes because I sure do!" He adjusted his glasses and smiled at the class after plopping a stack of quizzes on top of his desk. The class groaned and I followed.

"Damn this day." I muttered through closed teeth, rolling my eyes.

Though that marked as everyone's current problem, another one seemed to slide in too.

Some click-clacking was heard from afar. Everyone in the class was silent, and Mr. Lee gave us a thumbs-up, quietly walking towards his door. Seems like we all know who it is-- except for me, but whatever.