Chapter 8

Adrian's POV

   As soon as I walked in everyone was staring at me and Skye looked kinda nervous.
"Skylar please tell me you are ok. Please talk to me just this once to tell me you are ok." I begged her.
I didn't expect a response because she doesn't even talk to her friends. 
That's what shocked me when she said  "A-Adrian I'm I-okay. I promise."
"You talked?! Skye your voice is beautiful."
At that moment I forgot everyone else was there and just wanted to hold and talk to her.
"Uh Adrian, I hate to break it to you but the only reason she is talking at all is because she has a severe case of amnesia and they aren't sure when she'll regain her memory. So she might not talk to you or anyone after this. Enjoy it while you can." Jackson said.
I wanted to be upset but couldn't and I wanted them to all leave so I could talk to her by myself. So I gave Jackson the look that said 'get the fuck out so I can talk.'
He automatically understood and said "Um guys we should let him have some time with her."
Everyone left then.

Skylars POV

After Adrian looked at Jackson he made them leave. I really enjoyed their company but it was crowded. I really like-
"So Skye how are you truthfully" Adrian cut my thoughts off.
"I'm fine. But I could-"
Just then my father walked in.

A/N
Hey guys sorry it's been so long. I've had family issues and school and softball has been overbearing but I thought I'd give y'all a chapter. I love y'all all and love the support!