Caught Pt.1

Rachel Pov

Bahja Ass Gon Get It .. *Rub Hands Together* . She Think My Ass Scary . .... Bishh Whet . - DoorBell rings - Sorry Y'all Gtg I got some niggas coming over.

Bahja Pov

It's 4:39 ( PM ) and I hear the damn doorbell . I get up and go get It but I see Rachel already at the door . It's about 4 niggas . Tf is this bitch bout to smash . Ole nasty ass . And she cheating on my daddy . Awe he'll nah .

Rachel : Shh I don't want Bahja to hear .

Haha bitch I here ya .

Man : Ain't we raping her ass ?

Rachel : Yea but I don't want her to see it coming .

Raping me ? Awe shit . I hurry and grab my toothbrush some clothes and all that other stuff I need then rush out the window . I look back and see the men coming in my room towards his back talking to Rachel . I duck and jump .

Then got up in search of a new home .

- Next Day -
- Time - 12:30
I'm at my friend Bella house . She lives by herself . She let me stay here and she always have my back . She's darkskin with long jet black and brown hair . It's not white girl long though it just touches her shoulder .

She has 4 rooms . I'm in the one next to her .

I wake up and brush my teeth . Then do my morning routine . After I put on a white croptop * It ain't Ralph tho * shirt I put on some black croch pants ( However u spell it ) then my black and white Jordan's . For my hair , I flat ironed it and then cut my bang short and on the left side of my hair I curled it just a little and on the right it was flat ironed and curled so it was kinda mixed .

http://hairstylesweekly.com/retro-hairstyles/

^ The hairstyle ^

After that I Went Downstairs and made me some cereal . I sat at the table and was reading my messages . I had 7 messages .

From Rachel : Ima Find Your Ass . Bitch Don't Fucking Worry .

-

From Bella : Went Out With My Boyfriend . Have Fun . Oh And Keep My House The Way It Go . I Don't Want It Upside Down Lol

-

Asia : So You Finally Left ? That's So Awesome . We're Gonna Where Your New CropTops

-

Nia : Uhm Your Boobies Is To Big . I Can't Fit This Damn Shirt

-

Leilani : Hey, It's Le From School .. Wanna Hang Out Today ?

-

Dad : Please Come Home Sweetie .

-

Princeton : Hey Bahja It's Jacob . Me And Leilani Is Gonna Pick You Up At 2:45 . Bye Luv..

-

I Replied Back To Bella ...

To Bella : Lol, I Won't And I'm Hanging Wid Jacob And Leilani .

To Princeton : We'll Okay Then .

To Leilani : Yah Sure .

To Asia : Don't Fucking Touch My Shit

To Rachel : Bitch Be Gone

To Nia : Please Stop Being Irra .

To Dad : No , You Have Nia Asia Toya And Rachel . Have Fun !

--------

I Was Already Ready So Until 2:45 Came I Watched Tv , And Ate Icecream . Oh And I Did Dance Around A Bit ..

😑

Okay For 1 Hour I did .

It Was Finally 2:45 So I Went Upstairs and Grabbed My Coat And Purse .

Then The Doorbell Ranged . I ran down and then tripped . But I got back up and opened the door .

Jacob : Hey Bahja . Ready Or Nah ?

Me : - Laughs - Hey Leilani and Jacob And Yup Lets Go .

We Rushed To The Car And Got In .

Me ; So where are we going ?

Leilani : To The Park Then Movies . We're Gonna See Scary Movie 3

Jacob : Fun Right ? Then I'm Going To Take You To My Friends House . His Name Is Rayan . Y'all Going To Be Great Together .

Me : Oh Okay .

....

After Everything - ( At Rayans House )

Leilani Pov

Ugh Idk

Pov Ove-

Wait Damn I Want To Say Sum ( This Is Leilani Pov Still )

We're Now In Rayans House and Bahja Is So Nervous . It's Cute Lol

Princeton Pov

Bahja Ole Nervous Ass
😂

Rayans Pov

Bahja Is Just So Pretty . And Nervous . Idk Why Tho It's Not Like Ima Cut Her Neck Of f Tfse .

( Tfse : The Funniest Shit/Stuff Ever )

Me : So Bahja Hw Old R U ?

Bahja : 16

Me : I'm 17

Bahja : Oh

Me : -Laughs -

Bahja : What's Funny

Me : Uhm Nothing . Can We Go Upstairs Right Quick ?

Bahja : Yea

We Walk Upstairs To A Guest Room Because My Room Is Dirty . 😔😩😂 But Anyways We Get I'n Their And Talked

Me : So I Know You Like Me And I Like You And I Know We Just Met Today But I Was Wondering If You Would Like To Go Out With Me ?

Bahja : Sure - Smiles - .

I Walked Up To Her And Kissed Her .

1 Hour Passed

No One Pov

Everyone Was Sleep Downstairs Except Of Ray . He Had Bahja Laying On Him . Jacob laid on top of Leilani .

Soon Rayan Eyes Were Heavy And He Passed Out . He Knew Bahja . He Knew Her Stepmother .

Bahja Was Going To Be Taken By Rachel .