11 boys and her

"Fuck you." I shouted

"Hunny it's for the best, we just can't afford all of us to go. Please it's only for the summer?" Why was my mum so calm about this messed up situation, seriously how would she feel about moving to a random persons house?

My dad knocked on my door "Hello, Michelle are you still there?"

"No, in the space of 5 seconds I went to Mars?" Note my sarcastic tone in the worst situation ever, there is is no way I'm moving in with these random people!

"Don't you dare have that attitude with me young lady!" And there he goes again of his fricking rocker he is!

Now he's done it, Michelle rounding has escaped her cage.

I kicked my bedroom door open and found my parents standing there with my suitcases and boxes.

"Oh yeah, if I was such a young lady then why I can't I just stay at home by myself?" I had officially been realised for my cage.

"PACK YOUR BAGS NOWWW!" shit my mum is scary when she shouts, but not as bad as my dad.

"WE ARE LEAVING IN 10! PACK THEM BAGS!" I told you he was scary, he can turn ape in a matter of seconds.

How the fuck am I meant to pack all my things in 10 minuets, god why do parents lack common sense?

"Michelle Rounding get your ass down these stairs now!" My mum shouted

"I'm coming!" god she's so annoying.