Rebirth

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T NAUTO! Kishimoto-sama does!

At first, I was confused. It wasn't till I felt a strange humming sensation all around me, that I started to get frustrated. It felt like I was breathing in thick humid air, except, I wasn't breathing. There was no telling where I was. Unable to move, unable to breath. Was I dead? I couldn't see either. Really, the only sense I had right now was touch, if it even counted. 

I couldn't move but I could feel the weird humid humming air around me. The humming actually felt like it was running through me too, but I couldn't be sure.

All I could remember was hearing a gun-shot, and then nothing. Was I in a coma? Limbo? Hell? It frustrated me to no end especially because I hated not knowing things.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

It happened when I was in the middle of day dreaming, I was imagining I was Sakura and had her awesome (cause I mean who wouldn't want to) super human strength. Yeah, that's how boring I am. Instead of going over math and trying to study (could I even) for my math test that was supposed to be tomorrow. Well, I guess I don't have to worry about that if I'm dead.

Could I even say tomorrow I mean I don't even know how long I've been like this. I do know, it has been way too long, because I was running out of imagination. And that's not a good thing. Because once I did run out of imagination, I'd probably contemplate life and all the embarrassing things I regret doing.

Yeah.

 You know that feeling you get when you remember something so embarrassing, that you want to jump on your bed and scream into the pillow? And then you think of anything else in the world to get your mind off that stupid decision you made? Yeah I didn't want that to happen.

And then, I felt the humid air(or whatever the heck it was) turn liquid and rush against my skin. Then, it felt like something was squeezing me to death. Oh. My. God. The squeezing started at my head and oh my god! I can't breath! Why the hell is this happening! I've been calm, I know I have! I'm just the go-with-the-flow type of person!

I heard someone screaming and it caused me to panic. Who wouldn't panic upon hearing someone scream? Wait. I-I could hear. Well that's just great! Wait why is someone screaming again? And there's someone here? Yes! I don't have to be lonely anymore!

"one......push!"

Okay, my hearing isn't all that great but it's better than nothing! The squeezing continued to go lower on my body, and I could see red behind my eyelids.

And oh, my, god. It feels like something is crushing my feet! And I still can't breath!

I felt the air around me and took a deep breath and cried out. A cry that only someone who just felt like their very insides had just been crushed repeatedly, would understand.

The child's eyelids, that refused to open, were sealed shut. A warm water flowed onto the now identified girl's  body soothed her horrendous cries.

She was wrapped in a light lavender colored blanket and handed over to the woman that had just given birth. The newborns' lip quivered and cries spariodically slipped out.

----

Hyuga Hitomi, is my given name. Which I thought was really ironic all things considered.