heartbreak hotel | sungjoy

HEARTBREAK HOTEL
redvellove | hani

Categories
heartbreak ; romance ;

Ship
Sungjae x Joy | sungjoy

Description
In which she visits heartbreak hotel and sees the unexpected

-

title inspired by heartbreak hotel - tiffany hwang.

-

" Park Chaeyoung, Do you take Yook Sungjae as your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death."

The priest said as he faced the couple in front of him.

Chaeyoung looked around the room to find her best friend Joy, who stood at the very back of the church trying not to cry.

When she couldn't see Joy in her sight, she drew in a deep breath and said " I do."

The priest turned to Sungjae, Chaeyoung's husband-to-be and asked him,

" Yook Sungjae, Do you take Park Chaeyoung as your lawfully wedded wife have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death."

Before Joy could hear Sungjae's answer, she immediately walked out the church with tears streaming down her pale cheeks. She couldn't handle it, the feeling you get when someone you love is in the hands of another person. That feeling was swallowing her alive. She called it heartbreak.

Her eyes going red , her cheeks had streams of black running down due to her eyeliner going out of place and her hair in a bird nest form.

Joy walked from the church to the place she never dreamed of going to, Heartbreak Hotel. The place where heartbroken belong. The place all you do is cry and cry of the feeling you have that will eat you alive.

She walked in and the stench of liquor hit her like a truck.It was revolting.Brushing the smell aside,she went up to the receptionist and asked her for a room. The receptionist rolled her eyes at the girl in front of her before giving her the keys.

Generally, Joy would of yelled at the receptionist for rolling her eyes but today, she wasn't the mood for doing anything. She just wanted to cry her eyes out and eat chips at peace. She took the keys and walked up the rusted old stairs to the assigned room.

She inserted the key into the lock and twisted the key to the right before she heard a click. She twisted the knob and the door opened. Joy instantly hated the room, it smelt like mould, the room was a mess and the walls were painted blue which was scraping off to reveal a brown colour underneath.

She saw a packet of chips, a bottle of vodka, and some cans of melon soda along with a long black shirt with black shorts. Joy took off the dress she wore and changed into the clothes that were provided. She threw away the vodka bottle and took the melon soda and the chips and started to eat the chips and drink the soda.

Suddenly, the tears started to come after thinking about him, her first love. Yook Sungjae. The encounter was at their high school. A typical encounter, Sungjae catching Joy after this girl tripped her over. She fell into his embrace. Her cheeks were burning and her hands were turning cold. Since then, Joy has admired him from afar. She had developed a crush on him then it turned into love.