My Life With The Balthazar Girls.

This is not the first chapter, this is an introduction to the first chapter and ultimately the entire book. I am doing this so when I do post the first chapter there won't be any confusion of the many characters. I may introduce more as the book moves along. 

(And yes name meanings will be important) 

_________________________________________________________________________

James Daniel-(Pic to the side). 

Age-17

Backstory- From Florida, always in some kind of trouble. Was sent to his parents friend Samatha's house for the summer to try to get him to learn to behave.

Friends- Gale, Omarri, and Seth.

Giovanna-

Age- 17

Backstory- Hard working student, striving toward a scholarship to Harvard. One year of high school left.

Friends- Maura, and Linda.

Name meaning- God is gracious.

Terena-

Age-16

Backstory- Not very talkative. Loves to plant flowers.  Was hit the hardest when her father died. Strongly dislikes James.

Friends- Linda, one of Giovanna's friends.

Name meaning- Earthly.

Tierra-

Age- 14

Bacstory- Has always been the fun outgoing person. Has always wanted to work at an animal shelter and go camping.

Friends- Too many to name.

Name meaning- Earth, Land.

Adele- 

Age- 14 

Backstory- Was adopted when she was five years old. Was abused as a young child. Boyfriend's name is Aiden. Is a cheerleader.

Friends- Celia, Taylor, Aiden,Roman.

Name meaning- Noble and Kind.

Zerlina-

Age- 13 

Backstory-  By far the prettiest and sensitive of all the girls. Great at basketball. Gay. Girlfriend named Carla.

Friends- Jeffrey, Jemar, Derrick, Summer, Alexis, Spencer. 

Name meaning- Serene beauty,

Scarlet-

Age- 11

Friends- Alyssa, Courtney, and Carla(Zerlina's girlfriend)

Backstory-  The nicest of all the girls including Samantha. Doesn't like to be involved in much an okay student. Likes James.

Candy-

Age- 7 

Backstory- Had breathing trouble at birth. Is autistic. Likes James.

Friends- Just her family, and the twins next door. She is home schooled.

Name meaning- The sweet one.

Kalle- (girl)

Age- 17 

Backstory- One of the twins.

Friends- Unknown.

Name meaning- Strong.

Kale-(boy) 

Age- 17

Backstory- One of the twins.

Friends-Unknown.

Name meaning- Strong and manly.