A Child? She Is Ours Now

Nirvana's POV

The door bell was going crazy, Ricky and I were trying to sleep in since we've been practicing for tour very late for four days out of the week. We were prepared to go o tour now but, we have three days to our hometown before we leave for three months. I groan and get up from the bed and run down the stairs to get the door, I was in Ricky's shirt and Sweat pants as I saw two professional people and a little girl standing at the door. "Are you Mrs. Olson?" The lady asked "yes ma'am I am her" I responded confused "is Mr. Olson here? My co-worker and I need to talk to both of you" she said smiling "yeah of course... Ricky! Get your goth butt down here! Richard! Some people need to talk to us very seriously!" I yell from the door.

"Come on in, please have a seat, would you like something to drink?" I asked "no thank you, we are okay" responded the man and we sat down in the living room and Dexter came running to my side but he spotted the little girl from across him. He meowed and purred, nervously the child giggled and petted him "Richard! Get down here please!" I yelled again "I'm coming, I'm coming" he says as I see him walking down the last few steps. "Hi I am Ricky Olson and my wife here Nirvana Olson, how we may serve your time?" He asked introducing us and sitting next to me.

"Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Olson, I am Patt and this is my co-worker Charlie and we are here on behalf of Mrs. Resse and her testimony hearings about her daughter" the lady said, Ricky and I just looked at each other and back at the people infront of us. "Okay, continue" Ricky says "Mrs. Resse clearly stated in her testimony,  that she wanted Nirvana and Ricky Olson to take care of her daughter like if she was yours if both her and Mr. Resse ever went missing or ended up dieing. Now I understand taking care of a child is a very big responsibility and a lot of money, but her college expenses are at no costs because her father was military and he left money for her, you will he reviving a check twice a month to get her any necessary things." Patt said stopping leaving us in suspense.

"Now, I know you are going to finish a record deal and do a good-bye tour and Rochelle here needs to be in school, now I know you leaving in like three days so,  I recommend you get a tutor and homeschool while you tour, now we have some papers for you to sign as for like now guardians or parents of Rochelle, I hope you agree to be her parents because it was either you couple or an opharanage for adoption. Rochelle just turned five this past February and she is in kindergarten, and here are the papers for you to sign" said Charlie very nervous. "Will you excuse my husband and I for a few seconds" I said standing and walking into the kitchen.

"Ricky, a child? I know we tried to become parents after we lost our little ghost but I mean we are doing a farewell tour and she could get tired and we can get in trouble and so much shit can happen, but Ricky she is adorable and I feel like we should have her in our life but I don't know what to say or do" I ranted "calm horror, I want a child very bad as well, but adopting her would be the best thing that ever happened to us, now chose what think is right and we will take it day by day and we will get through this together and our family" he says and I hug him and give him a kiss. I get a hold of his hand and walk back into the living room "so where do we sign?" I asked and Charlie gave us pens and the papers to sign.

The social workers left, I guess that's how you categorize them. Rochelle had many bags of things she brought from her old home, she looked happy. I made my way to her and looked at her eyes, dark green just like Rox's, her nose just like Logan and her skin color just like Logan's as well. "Rochelle, I am Nirvana, I will be taking care of you now okay? I'm sorry you had to leave your old house, now I want you to trust me okay?" I said slowly "it's okay, I know my mommy died in an accident and it's part of life and I wish you and him can be my new mommy and daddy for me" she said pointing to Ricky.

My heart was feeling fuzzy and full of joy, my little cold heart for once was warm. "Of course sweetie, daddy's name is Ricky, and so tell me do have a nickname?" I asked her and she nodded "yeah it's Rikki, with double 'k' and an 'i' at the end" she responded and I smiled "your middle name and last name?" I asked her "Abigail Resse" she responded and I chuckled "like our song Abigail, now your last name is Reese Olson, is that okay with you?" I asked her "I like it! Thank you!" She squealed and hugged me. The social workers gave us a list of her routines she used to have, her allergies, medicines she can't take, has to take and everything that has to do with her.

I got to know her better and she is into the same music as us and I helped her make a list of bands she wants to meet and see at Warped tour. Fuck yes I could take my child to Warped Tour and yes I could say my child because I adopted her. We set her things down in one of the guest rooms but then we will fix it up when we get back from tour. I am thinking of getting a bigger house and starting on those other children. Ricky and I started looking for tutors and interviewed some by phone and what not but these next two days will be weird especially with a big change. We try to make Rikki's day as fun and happy as it can be, but when she fell asleep, she had a smile on her face and I layed her down in between Ricky and I to sleep with our new baby girl. Now Lil Horrors and Ghosts wish Mama good luck on being the best parent she can be for little Rikki.

🎃