*7*Like Nothing Happened

He looked at me shocked . I broke the kiss and looked at him.. that moment I knew I kissed him on the lips. I quickly stood up and walked to the kitchen. He stood up from the ground and walked to the kitchen but we both were silent . The door opened and everyone looked at the whole house. "What the hell!!! What happened??". It was jackson guys. Everyone looked so different .

"How did you guys Do That?!"Jimin smiled "Hello they were fighting " Jhope flicked jimins forehead. "Let's just clean this place up " Jackson looks at jungkook angry. I have never seen jackson that angry. He probably changed or is still mad at jungkook for breaking up with me.

I'm still surprised that I kissed kookie on the lips. He still loves me but I don't understand him. Since everyone came Yoongi looks serious then the last time I saw him. I think kookie wants to make like nothing happened but something did happen. But I could tell he doesn't want to come back with me yet and i agree. We both will have a break from eachother.

I am kinda mad cause Jhope told jungkook everything that I said to jackson and me and jungkook starting fighting. Plus Jhope came home with a cheese burger. Yummy..I love those. But I helped them clean the whole house. Jimin went to sit on a chair but suga stopped him before he took the last step to the chair.

Jackson came up to me and tapped my shoulder. "Why are you here with him?"He asked "I woke up in his bed " I said "Did you do it with him?"He asked I shook my head. Jackson nodded and went back cleaning. I looked at kookie and he was sitting on his bed looking down. I walked twords him and sat next to him. "What's wrong? "I asked kookie while looking at him. "Nothing"

He moved away from me. I moved closer and hugged him. "What are you doing?" He suddenly got surprised. "Trying to cheer you up "I said "Just stay away " he walks away. Woah..kookie you so mean now.

He wants to stay away from me. Suga sat by me and flicked my forehead. "Next time ..you should've stayed with jungkook " He said "But he .."I got interrupted "I know his has angry issue " Suga said "just get back together again "he stood up and walked away.