Wrong

I was fucking a short, muscled, aesthetically appealing man. The cute, black, lacy panties were shoved down to his ankles, along with his tight jeans. He was bent over my bed, mewls and whimpers spilling out of his mouth. He looked gorgeous, and his little sounds were beautiful.

But he wasn't what I wanted.

In fact, I was imagining what I wanted in my mind as I drove myself in him. I knew it was wrong, just like my longing for my adopted brother was wrong, but I couldn't stop either. Ricky was his name. He was tall, taller than me, but slim with sleek muscles. Golden hair flowed to his shoulders and dark blue eyes shone from underneath it.

He was gorgeous to me, but I could never have him.

I had lived with him for most of his life, and was ten years older than him. He would never want me either- he only liked girls. I saw him with them all the time.I loved, craved, ached for him more than he would ever know. My dream was to be with him, but some dreams were unfulfilled. And this would be one of those dreams.

I grunted as the man tightened around me in release. I dug my fingers into his hips as I came into the condom. After a moment, I extracted myself from him, ignoring the slight hiss he gave.

I threw the condom in the trash can as the sated man pulled on his clothes. We had done this several times. He was the only person that felt good at all. And he still barely cut it for me.

Sighing, I stepped into the shower. I quickly rinsed the smell of sex off of me. I was stepping into my room with a towel wrapped around my waist when my door suddenly burst open.

My eyes went wide when I saw Ricky standing there, my mouth suddenly dry at the sexy sight of him.His dark blue eyes looked angry, his wet hair curling around his head, a droplet rolling down the slope of his neck.

A tank top clung to his tanned skin and defined muscles, jeans sticking to his long legs like a second skin. He looked mouthwatering. I shook my head, clearing it of the lust that always overcame it when Ricky was near. What the hell was he doing bursting into my house?

I glared at him, upset by his invasion of my privacy. I crossed my arms, furious. Ricky strode towards me, not taking much notice of my angry stance. I gasped in shock when he grabbed my wrist and jerked me against his body.

No one had ever manhandled me like this before. I shoved him away from me, my eyes blazing. What was he doing? He had no right to come into my house without me letting him inside first. What was he thinking?

"What's wrong with you?" I snapped angrily.

He raised an eyebrow at me. He seemed to finally take notice of my expression and growled underneath his breath. Normally, it would have sent heat skittering down my spine, but I was too upset.

A shocked sound escaped my lips when Ricky practically picked me up and threw me on the bed. My eyes widened.I sat up, my fury intensifying as I pushed at his chest. To my surprise, he trapped my hands against his skin.

"What the hell, Ricky?" I demanded as I tugged at my hands hopelessly.

His eyes narrowed at me after my sentence was spoken. I yelped as he harshly slammed me back down on the bed and covered my body with his. I squirmed underneath him, trying to get away.

"I'm tired of you wasting your life away hiding away in here and fucking whores!" Ricky snapped.

I pushed him back off of me harshly, standing up. I don't know what he was trying to accomplish, but he was making me feel vulnerable. And no one did that. No one was allowed to do that.

"Why the hell would you care? It doesn't matter, even if any of that was true! And my sex life is none of your business, Ricky!"

Instead of reacting normally, and backing off of his disapproval of my lifestyle, he became even more feverish, and his next actions surprised me. He swung me around and slammed me into the wall. I flinched as my back smacked the wall, the slightly painful sound reverberating around my room.