Tears and Smiles

"She's awake, thank god," someone said. Elsa's eyes blinked open as she took in her surroundings. She was in the mini hospital Disney Academy had. Nurse someone was there, she couldn't really see. She sat up and her head was pounding. She flinched at a bump in her head, that's where she must've fell. It was Sunday afternoon. Elsa looked down at her hands and gasped sharply, there was a thin layer of frost on them and they were cold as her heart. Well, maybe colder. Tiana's mother, Ms Eudora was sitting on a rocking chair in the corner reading. "Ms Eudora?" wasn't she the cook? "Oh honey, your friends just left, are you feeling alright sweetheart?" Ms Eudora walked over gracefully and felt Elsa's lump gently.

"Don't worry, you'll be as good as new in a few hours," she commented and went to fetch water. "Why are you here? Aren't you the cook?" Elsa asked, gratefully gulping down the water. "Oh honey, Mr North asked me to take care of you," Ms Eudora threw the cup in a bin and braced herself for the question. "My friends just left?" Elsa asked and Ms Eudora breathed a sigh of relief. "And your sister, Anna, yes they left because lunch was over and they must get back to class, they must not ruin their promised education and future," she nodded. "Yeah, what happened?" Elsa asked, picturing her dorm. "Well," Ms Eudora tensed as she carefully chose her words, "Your powers went out of control, Fairy God Mother replaced the spell, your powers shan't be shown, and your dorm is, well a mess, don not worry dear, the staff shall clean it up, for the meanwhile you will sleep in Rapunzel's dorm, ok by you?"

Elsa nodded slowly. Punzie? Out of all people? That girl must hate my guts, Elsa thought. "And," Ms Eudora leaned in, "Punzie was struck, no one is to know, if North finds out, your in very very very big trouble young lady, I noticed but don't worry, it was not too much, she will be ok, that sweet boy Jack stayed by her side the whole time, all her friends did and when she woke, it was a lovely sight," Ms Eudora winked at the last bit but her voice was grave serious. Elsa's eyes grew wide and a hand went to her mouth. "No," she breathed, all the pain of Jack kissing and staying with Punzie was gone and guilt filled in. The last time she had hurt someone was Anna when they were so little.

Elsa had promised herself and vowed never to do it again. Her head spun. A cup was pressed to her lips and she drank obediently. "Thank, thank you Ms Eudora," Elsa said getting up. The world spun like a spinning top and she sat back down. "Oh darling, oh honey you shan't get up now," Ms Eudora gave her the book she was recently reading and left the room. Elsa cramped her emotions and thoughts to the back of her head as she focused on the book. A strange calmness filled her as she read. Good old times, she smiled.

The book was about a poor girl named Vexy Hurbs, she has a harsh life, no food, no water and she and her single mum are about to have no shelter. But just across the street lives Lidia Evons who is wealthy and rich and is living a life everyone wishes for. But both girls are missing something. Vexy has no happiness but a lot of freedom. Lidia has lots of happiness but no freedom. (If you take this plot for a book, tag me or else... :))

Elsa returned to her dorm ages later. The door was closed. No one was around. She opened the door and tears welled up again. She was sick of crying. The dorm was exactly how it had been when she couldn't control her powers when she was 10. Not exactly but like it. She sat against the door and sobbed to herself. Just when things were going fine, she had to ruin it. She looked up with tears running down her face. If only Jack were here, Elsa thought. A knock on the door startled her. She wiped away her tears and got up. With a shaky hand she opened the door. Jack.

He stood there in dark blue jeans and a crisp white collar shirt. "May I come in?" he asked quietly. Elsa nodded and he came in. They both silently sat against the door until Elsa broke the silence. "Sorry," she said. "For what?" he looked at her. "This, hurting Punzie and saying we weren't friends," Elsa looked away. Jack smiled, "It's ok, really, Punzie wasn't even that hurt, well maybe she didn't wake up for a while but she's ok." "Really? And, I didn't mean to say that, that we weren't friends, Anna is so annoying sometimes. Just when things started getting better I ruin them, i guess i was jealous, actually scratch that, I guess I am jealous of Punzie and, and," Elsa choked on the last words.

"Hey, you didn't ruin them," Jack turned her head so she was looking at him, "Well, kinda." He laughed freely as a huge weight was lifted off both of their chests. Jack indicated the whole room and grinned, "Don't worry, you aren't alone." Elsa's eyes flicked to his lips and Jack noticed. "Ok, just this once," he rolled his eyes but deep down he wanted it. "I guess I was making a big deal out of it," Jack shrugged before Elsa got on all fours and crawled on to his lap. Jack smiled as she pushed his head back so it was against the door and put a hand on her thigh and a hand on his face. She brought their lips together and enjoyed the moment. Jack's mouth slowly moved against hers passionately as a fire lit inside them.

The cold room started to get warmer. Some of the ice started to melt but neither noticed. Jack raised his hand, never breaking the kiss and locked the door. His hands went to her hips as she bucked them. He moved her closer so her chest was against his. "Oh Elsa," he moaned as they pulled apart. Elsa wet her lips as she removed her shirt. Jack froze before smirking. "Where's the bed when you need it?" he commented looking at the turned over frozen bed. Elsa hadn't put on a crop top when she changed yesterday. It was bare. Jack's fingers travelled up her sides as goose bumps appeared on her body and she felt alive with his touch.

His fingers travelled up her shaved arm pits and raised her hands up. He pushed her hands back gently so her chest pushed forward. Elsa put her hands down behind her and pushed her bare chest forward towards Jack. Jack flicked out his tongue and ran it along her bottom lip. Kissing her neck he brought his hands to her breast. Elsa smiled at him as he concentrated, figuring what to do. He cupped them and played with them. He squeezed and rotated. Jack finally brought his lips down to the middle of her breasts and sucked the skin. Elsa moaned as he bit on a nipple while gently pinching the other. He sucked harshly and she gasped, welcoming the pain. He lapped at a breast while his hand covered the other and squeezed. "Jack!" she gasped as he quickened his movements. He pulled away and pinched her breast gently. Elsa knew she wanted more. "Jack," she breathed and he grinned. He lay her on the floor where the ice hadn't reached and pulled down her shorts. He put his head between her thighs.

He applied pressure to her middle with his thumb to her soaked panties. "Oh Jack!" Elsa moaned. He took off her panties and collected all the moisture. He brought it to her lips and she licked. She tugged his head and put it back between her legs. Grinning Jack kissed her pussy as Elsa nearly screamed in pleasure. He entered his tongue and then quickly took it out as Elsa became undone. He put his mouth there and took in the juices. "Jack," Elsa breathed. She looked down and her vision went white for a minute. He fingered her for a bit before going back to her lips and kissing her thoroughly, he travelled his tongue to her collar bone before leaving love marks on her breasts.

"C'mon baby," Jack grinned, hovering over her. "You are beautiful when you are naked," he teased. "Jack!" Elsa gasped and scolded smacking his arm. "Ow, no seriously, look at you, perfect curves, I like the way you taste and your breast is the perfect size to fit in my hands," he grinned as Elsa smacked him again on the arm. "Pervert!" she scolded but smiled. Jack squished her breast before pulling her up with him. "C'mon, look at yourself," Jack made her face the mirror where the ice had completely melted away. Elsa looked at her bare body. She admired the little red marks on her breast and her wet pussy. Jack looked from behind and a hand wrapped around her waist while the other one entered her pussy. "Jack!!" Elsa breathed as her eyes would not peel away from the mirror as she watched him torture her with a pain she enjoyed. The sight made her vision go white at the edges and pee.

"You, are so wet man, lets get you cleaned up," Jack said, pulling away, but Elsa put his fingers back in to position and he grinned. "Faster?" Elsa nodded. Jack entered her and rubbed her faster and harder and until she was moaning and cumming and biting her lip to stop screaming. "Ahh Jack!" she breathed as sweat trickled down her body. Jack rubbed harder and she cummed heavily. "Damn Elsa," he looked at his wet hands. Elsa leaned against him, shaking her hips as he continued. "Mmm Jack," she moaned. She closed her eyes but Jack stopped, when she opened them he continued. She stared at him through the mirror and then looked at her pussy, it was turning red and was wet. His hands cupped her breasts and all the air from Elsa's lungs vanished. "Ok, ok, as much as i want more, enough, lets seriously now clean you up," Jack chuckled holding her bridal style to her clothes.

She kissed him one more time before jumping in to the shower. All the ice, had melted completely and the furniture was back.

Like nothing had happened.