Chapter 18 ~ He's Gone?

Chapter 18 ~ He’s Gone?

Clocky

I knocked on Jeff’s door, why the fuck wasn’t he answering. Smile Dog was clawing at the door and I couldn’t take it any longer using my shoulder to ram through the door I only see a sad smile dog looking up at me.

Smiley whined and I patted his head, no sign of Jeff anywhere even when I flicked on the light. He hadn’t gotten up yet had he? I mean it was six PM, this was early for us nocturnal killers. I look around and grumble, until I looked at his desk and saw his knife stabbing through a paper that only had one sentence on it. Left to make sure I didn’t endanger you guys, I hope I’ll be back.

I tug the note out of the knife’s blade and run with Smile on my heels to Slender’s master suite on the top floor. I knock on his door and hear shuffling from inside.

Slendy opens the door and rubs his bald head, Really Clockwork, I know you’re an early riser but…

“Slender, Jeff is gone.” I say and shove the note in his chest.

He reads it and if he had a face, I knew he’d have a shocked expression. How long has it been sense you last heard from him?

“I saw him with Ben yesterday playing video games and that was it.” I state honestly.

I believe that Jeff thinks he is a danger, and has given himself up to Jane so she would stop taking us and changing us. Slender says.

“No no no….” I chant pacing.

Ticci Toby my boyfriend came over to me and put his arms around my waist, I looked into his orange goggles and he looked concerned, “What’s wrong Clock?”

“Jeff is gone.” I whine.

“So what?” Ticci says.

So what Toby, Jeff has been captured by Jane.

Toby grew rigid and sighed, “Well fuck.”

“Doesn’t she have that machine…” I question.

We need to hurry, get the others. Laughing Jack, Ben, Eyeless, Hoodie and Masky and maybe Smile Dog can lead us to him.

I nod and both Ticci and I take off down the hall to wake the other pastas. We had to find Jeff before he was reversed back to normal like many other pastas lost in this battle. Unless it was too late…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updating immediately (: