Prologue

In a world where no two men are equal, Izuku Midoriya, a dark green haired cinnamon roll, is (un)lucky enough to be born with a disadvantage. In this world, 80% of the world's population have quirks, powers that may or may not put themselves above others, and Midoriya is one of the 20% without one.

Because of this, Midoriya is constantly bullied in school. Luckily for him, though, Katsuki Bakugou, an ash-blonde chaotic but good guy who is also Midoriya's childhood friend, was always there to step up to the bullies when things get a little out of hand. "Oi, Deku, if you want everyone to know that you aren't just a useless, fucking pushover, start by not acting like a damn wimp," is what Bakugou would always say everytime he finishes dealing with the bullies, and Izuku will smile sheepishly and say "sure, Kacchan."

Today was another normal school day, except...

"You kids should really think about your future," the teacher up-front said. "But it isn't really a mystery what you all want to become."

If you must know, 99.9% of the students in Midoriya's class have these so-called quirks (Izuku is worth 0.1% because his classmates think that's his literal value in this cruel, horribly-unbalanced world).

"Yo teacher, don't compare me to these lowly pieces of shit!" Bakugou yelled getting the attention (and deathly glares) of his classmates.

"Hey! Who are you calling a piece of shit, you piece of shit?"

"You're not the only one with a quirk here, you know."

"I actually imagine you being a villain instead of a hero."

"QUIET! YOU BACKGROUND CHARACTERS BEHAVE AS SUCH!" Bakugou fired back.

"Oh, Bakugou, you're planning on taking the entrance exams for U.A. High, right?" The teacher asked.

"That's right! I'm gonna be the first student from this school who'll manage to get into U.A., and you fucks can do shit about it," Bakugou sneered. A collective of 'boo...'s can be heard from the class.

"Actually, Midoriya is planning on attending U.A. High as well," the teacher said making Midoriya's insides uncomfortable as a million eyes began staring at him.

"What? That quirkless freak? Into U.A. High? Don't make me laugh."

"If you ask me, his chances of getting in is -100%."

"Oi sensei! That was a good joke, got any more revolving around humiliating the shit out of Deku?"

"Watch your mouth, Ikino, I'm actually being serious right now," the teacher informed.

"WHAT?!" Yelled the entire class.

"OI DEKU!" Roared Bakugou. "WERE YOU DRUNK BEFORE MAKING THAT DECISION, HUH?!"

"Hey! Now isn't the time for fights! Bakugou, get back to your seat! Everybody, QUIET!" The teacher yelled making the class obey immediately.

Time Skip...

Izuku was preparing his stuff so he could finally leave school when Bakugou suddenly approached his desk and grabbed one of Izuku's notebooks. It was the notebook with the words 'Hero Analysis for Future Use no. 13' written at the front page.

"H-hey, Kachhan give that ba-" Midoriya was cut off when Bakugou exploded the notebook in his hands. "What-what was that for?!"

"Listen here, Deku. What I did just now was a warning that I've accepted your declaration of war against me," Bakugou said with a stare that could kill if it could.

"Declaration of war? What are you talking about?" Midoriya asked.

"Your declaration of war earlier, that's what I'm talking about." Izuku still looked confused. "You know? When the teacher announced that you're also attending U.A.?" "Oh that..." Midoriya mumbled to himself. "W-wait! That's not my intention-"

"Are you saying that you're still gonna play your useless pushover role?" Bakugou asked. "Come on, ya big wuss, think of this as an opportunity."

"Opportunity?"

Bakugou sighed. "Look, if people see that you're actually willing to compete with me, 'The Bakugou Katsuki', they'd think that you're not somebody they should fuck around with. So what do you say? Rivals?"

Izuku thought for a moment. 'It's true that if people see that I could stand up to Kacchan, there's a chance that the bullies will stop messing with me, but if they suddenly knew that the protection he's giving me will be no more, there's a chance they'll strike again, besides, Kacchan is already strong even without that quirk of his, and I'm pretty sure my punch is so frail it could only feel like a tap to him if it ever hits...'

Bakugou stared at his soon-to-be-rival in disbelief as Izuku continued mumbling to himself. "Hey, quit talking to yourself! It's one of the reasons why you get attacked in this school," Bakugou said, disrupting Izuku's train of thoughts. "That's better... now are you ready to be my rival or not?"

With a determined look on his face, Izuku said "I accept."

Bakugou smirked. "Alright, then from this day and any other day after, Midoriya, you and I are now rivals!" He said with a face filled to the brim with fiery passion. "Oh yeah, and if you continue acting like a fucking wimp, I'll punch you to make sure you remember about this promise. I don't want to fight a fucking baby, you know."

Izuku gulped. "S-sure..."

"Also Deku, I think I may have accidentally thrown your notebook off the window, don't worry, I'm sure it didn't go too far," Bakugou informed.

"Kacchan why?!"

END

-Total no. of words in this chapter (excluding any text that appears after the word "End"): 870.
-I based the Katsuki of this fanfiction off of his original supposed character (the one where he seems to be nicer). Although I gave him a bit more of a chaotic good vibe.
-Izuku is also based off of his original character (which was someone who relies on his gadgets and not a quirk since he's quirkless).
-The end is a bit rushed, don't ya think?

Midoriya: "Next time on 'The Unlikely Trio'!"

Bakugou: "Oi, Deku, why the hell are you wearing those gloves?"
Midoriya: "Oh this? This is one of my latest inventions!"
Bakugou: "I'm pretty sure some other people had already invented gloves, Izuku."
Midoriya: "Ehehehe~ these aren't just ordinary gloves, Kacchan. This is what I call 'Prototype'."
Bakugou: "Prototype?"
Midoriya: "You see, they may look like gloves on the outside, but once I activate them."

*Midoriya suddenly disappears*

Bakugou: "O-oi! Where'd you go?!"
Midoriya: *Appearing behind Katsuki* "Right here."
Bakugou: "Holy shit! It gives you the ability to teleport?!"
Midoriya: "No, it actually gives me the ability to adjust my stats. What I activated was Speed, but I can also activate-"
Bakugou: "Blah, blah, blah, can you maybe save it for the next episode? This is taking too long."
Midoriya: "Oh yeah, you're right..."

Midoriya: "Next chapter: 'Izuku Midoriya's Deathly Training Regime'"
Bakugou: "Hey, you're actually taking this 'rival' thing seriously?"
Midoriya: "Well, aren't I supposed to?"
Bakugou: "Good point. Anyway, see you there, everyone!"

Midoriya and Bakugou: "PLUS ULTRA!!!"