Chapter 3

Jon's POV-

 I packed my bags, I was gonna be with my mom for the next few days to help her. It's about to be the 16th anniversary of their death. I finished packing and started on my way.

Ashlie's POV-

I decided to take a walk through the forest. After a while it started to rain, but I kept going, rain isn't gonna slow me down. After another few minutes I heard growling, I reached for my pistol, but then I remembered I left it home. A pack of wolves came out of the bushes and started attacking me. I'm gonna die... was the last thought I had before everything went black.

Jon's POV-

While I was walking to my mom's house I saw a girl getting attacked with wolves. "Hey! Go away! You're hurting her!" I yelled at them. They coward, they knew who I was, they ran. I went up to the girl, I got close enough to see that it was Ashlie. She was knocked out cold, I quickly ran with her in my arms to my mom's house. I burst through the door. "Mom! We have an emergency!" I yelled. I heard her run down the stairs. She saw Ashlie in my arms and led me to our "infirmary" which was just a room were she does most of her healing. I laid her down on the bed and she immediately started healing her. Her hand glowed a soft green and Ashlie's wounds were healed, but she wouldn't wake up. She taught me what to do in these situations. So I made hands glow green just like my mother's and put them on her head, my thumbs on her temples. And I enter her mind, and her spirit.