pt.17

" say something."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

you know what if your not going to say anything then I'll say something if your just going to pretend like nothing just happened.

"this is the reason why I didn't want to share a room with. you in the first place" I said breaking the scilence, but he didn't say anything.

"aren't you going to say anything about what just happened I mean.....you did just see in a towel coming out of the shower." said getting embarassed again. 

"well, what do want me to say? Oh, you have a really nice body can I see it again? Plus its not like I saw you butt naked, so like you didn't need to make it so big and over reacting." he said carelessly.

"and plus I've seen way better before you." he added.

"what do you mean? YOU SAW ME IN A FREAKIN TOWEL!!!!!!!" yelled at the top of my lungs.

"YOU WHAT????" I heard people say outside my door and sees who it was?, it was Lisa and Jennie.

"shit!' I cursed in my head.

I slowly went to the door and opened it. Right then two pairs of hands grabbed me outside.

"YOU, Y/N TELL ME WHAT YOU JUST SAID WAS NOT TRUE." Lisa yelled at me.

"bruh chill, are you going to let me explain or not?" I said to them.

"what do you need to explain? You literately just said in there that he saw you in a towel coming out of the shower!" Jennie said.

"well are you going to let me explain or not?" I asked them again.

"fine go ahead" Lisa said.

"ok well, after you guys left with your boyfriends, I went back into my room and took a shower and apparently I didn't hear Mr. careless over here common and so I came out of the bathroom in a towel." I explained.

"oh ok cause I thought you guys.....hehe" Lisa said giving an mischivious smile.

"WHAT?, shout up we did not and never will!" I yelled at here.

"kook whatever but why did you came Jimin Mr. careless?" Jennie asked.

"well he's acting like its the most normal thing seeing a girl walk out of the bathroom in a towel." I said.

"well I guess its pretty normal for him mean he is a playboy so you knows how many girls he's seen his life time. Im guessing well over  a hundred." Lisa said.

"well I know that its just-... not normal for me and he could at least apologize." I said annoyed.

"ok ok we were coming to say hi and heard you little conversation, so I guess we'll get going now." Lisa said leaving.

" ok" I said back to them.

" but if you guys ever...you know, remember to use protection." Lisa yelled waving at me.

"shut up and don't you ever say that again or else ill chop your he'd off!!" I yelled back at her. After that whole conversation I went back into the room and came upon a Jimin giving me the weirdest look ever. Looks like he heard our conversation. Seriously what with the hearing other people's conversations today, is there any privacy around here?

"what?" I said to him.

"well heard what you guys were saying and.... I CANT BELIEVE YOUR FRIENDS WOULD ACTUALLY THINK THAT!!!"  he suddenly started laughing and I know the reason.