#5

Jades POV

I was walking around the school skipping our Chemistry period. The girls all had classes to attend and Niall said he had 'urgent' business to attend to which I'm pretty sure has to do with his fuck boy habits.

Sigh

I felt so alone and bored.

I arrived to the rooftop and quickly lay down letting a moan out. Why am I so exhausted? That's right I have a part time job now on top off all the stress from studying. My mind wondered to him. I often find myself thinking about him and how happy he makes me, but why does it feel so wrong? I better move on before I'm in danger.

"Hey Jade , you okay?"

I sat up startled by the sudden questions.
It was Joel. The new transfer student who just happens to be in the same class as me.

"Hey Joel! I'm fine what about you? What brings you here?" I held back more questions. Wouldn't want to make the poor lad feel bad.
"I noticed you weren't in class so..." he smiled sheepishly.

Aw cute. "Thanks for worrying but I'm okay.How did you find me though? I don't really remember telling you about this place..."

"I saw you go up when I was going to class and like I said you never showed up so I came to look for you," he replied smiling, "since were both here and bored why not head out for lunch? I mean if that's okay with you"
"Like a d-d-date?" I stuttered feeling my cheeks burn up.
"If you don't mind..." he mumbled shyly.

"Sorry mate but she's got plans." A voice interrupted.
Niall. Showing up as usual to ruin my plans. What's wrong with him!

He suddenly yanked me by the arm pulling me to his chest, "I don't like sharing what's mine and she belongs to me"

———

Cliffhanger xD

I wonder what'll happen next?

IM SORRY LOVLIES FOR BEING INACTIVE FOR AGES FORGIVE ME!! I had so much going on that I totally forgot but I promise to be active now 😩

I hope yall are still interested in this ❤❤

Again I apologise and thank you for all the sweet comments ❤❤