I've always loved you, Stiles

Stiles Stilinski and Derek Hale have known each other since Stiles was born and Derek was 2. (i know he was older but not in this).

18 year old Derek and 16 year old Stiles have playful banter in pack meetings and can have a joke and a laugh about it later. But on one occasion Derek took it too far.
"you're just a weak human",Derek said and started laughing expecting Stiles to join in but instead got a reply he never wanted to hear because although he never said it outloud, he was in love with Stiles.
"I never wanna see you again, Derek. I'm leaving the pack, nono, I'm leaving beacon hills. Dont try to contact me or find me."Stiles replied as he walk out, tears in his eyes.

The whole pack looked at him, "that was too far and now we lost our packmate, best friend and our plan maker, he keeps us safe and helps us with supernatural beings that try to kill us"Lydia stated, rolling her eyes.

Derek just lost his mate, he had found out about 2 years ago about Stiles being his mate, he knew that without his mate by his side he would die within the year. He needed Stiles back, he wanted Stiles back, he was going to get Stiles back.

Eight months later:

Stiles had heard Derek was sick while in Mexico and knew if he didn't survive Stiles wantex to tell him he's sorry, goodbye and he did (and still does) love him.

So he went back to beacon hills.

When he got there he went straight to Dereks loft. Derek was laying on the couch looking very rough. Derek sat up hearing Stiles hearbeat rise.
"Stiles?"
"Miss me? 'cause I missed you, sourwolf." Stiles face fell.

"I should apologize for taking it to far and not coming to find you"Derek said.
"Look I know, I have no right to blame you, but I guess whether or not I feel like it, I am human. Pathetic.Needy.Always getting in trouble or hurt.And always pointing fingers.So I'm blaming you a little because you made me feel as if I had done wrong, when I was too young to disagree..."Stiles started to go int a rant, Derek half smiled and said, "I love you"
Stiles was shocked but "wait are you lying to get me to shut up?"
"no, I have always loved you, Stiles you are my mate"
"I love you to and I'm so glad we're mates me and Scott always had a feeling..."
Stiles wad cut of by Dereks mouth over his, kissing him, so he kissed back and just melted into it.Explore each corner of Dereks mouth until he broke away for air,"wait are you kissing me because you want to shut me up?"
"maybe"
"well I'm always talking"
"then ill always be kissing you or finding other ways to shut you up"Derek said with a smirk on his face.Stiles smirked back, "I like that idea."

A/N: first piece on this account sorry if its shit but so am I so...
Hope you guys enjoyed.
Love ya x <3 moawa