Synopsis

"SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN CHURCH?"

After the death of Vanessa's brother back in '93 the lives of the Waters family drastically changed. In search for redemption and a sense of peace the family undergoes a revival as they become avid churchgoers. As depression arose the need for love reached an all time high causing the Waters family to adopt in hopes to cope with the loss of their beloved Zachary. Unfortunately Vanessa didn't like the idea of replacing her brother let alone did she even want to attend the many several church services. Tired of pretending everything was okay mentally, she begins to take a walk on the wild side with a boy who can be deemed as a 'gangster' but little did he know that she seen more than that in him. To her they both were just teens battling their own demons while others saw their love as a plain and down right sought for attention.

• ✧•

"SHOULDN'T YOU BE JACKING SOME LIQUOR STORE?"

DISCLAIMER: This story may include harsh topics such as, drugs, death, violence and anything else of the sort. If you are unable to tolerate such things you may place your reading to a holt.

Copyright: All copyrights belong to me. This book shall not be repeated on any other platform. Any distribution of this book under another name is completely Illegal