love at first sight

Horrortale sans prov~
It was a normal day and I thought to myself 'it's okay if I take a walk, I mean pap is at undyn training and I have nothing better to do' so I walked in my favorite part of the woods.

Why is it my favorite part of the wood? It's my favorite because no one go's in it, hell I can hide a human body here and no one will know, but as I'm walking in the woods I here crying. I held my axe close to my chest in case it's a human but as I get closer to it I realize it a skeleton like me only it's wearing black pants and a fluffy Neon jacket with purple. As I got a closer look at why he was crying I found out he was stuck I a bear trap I had for humans and he couldn't get his foot out no mater how hared he tried.

He had his back to me so I couldn't see his face but I really wanted to see how much pain he was in, its like a sick way of enjoying myself. I walked a little closer to him and as soon as he herd me coming he immediately turned around so I gave him a scary smile as he tried to run away but couldn't because of the bear trap on his foot and get this he gets his hand stuck to but he didn't scream in pain just cried more.

"p-please don't hurt me" He cried as I got closer to him. He was laying on his back and was still trying to get away from me "do you want the key?" I asked very creepily, he nods a little. I held my axe in the air "this is the key!" I say before I scare the living daylight out of him as I cut the chain to the bear traps.

"Y-you didn't k-kill me? Why?" He asked still very scared as I cut the bear trap off his foot and hand "Look don't think I like you, I just don't want you around so I let you go" I explain to him, for some reason he gave me a smile. I didn't like it, I pined him to the ground holding the part of his head that was still bleeding and grab his neck, not choking him that much but where he can't talk

"Look kid if you want to live here than don't even think of being nice to anyone or anything you understand me!?" I yelled as he cried more "I-I'm s-so sorry I-I won't come back I-I promise" He cried as I let go of him he was blushing a bit as he got up "bye, hope I see you soon" He said as he teleport to his place.

Lust sans prov~
As soon as I got home I couldn't stop thinking about him, why did I think he was attractive!? Maybe it was the fluffy hoody or his cute face an- no! "Why is he so hot?!" I said as I forgot papyrus was home "so sans, you found someone you actually like~?" Papyrus asked as my face burned.

"so what's his name?" He asked as I shrugged "He didn't tell me his name but I just really want him to be in my life and- *sigh*~♡" was all I said as papyrus got the idea "Well maybe if you really like this guy, then go see him again, or did you promise you won't come back?" Papyrus asked as I sadly nod "hmm" papyrus was thinking of something, something to help i guessed "Well what does he look like? It might help" papyrus said as i thought for a bit "He wars a blue jacket with white fluff on the hood like mine but his has blood on it, he has black and white shorts, a big open Crack in his scull and a one red but heart worming eye" I explain as papyrus grind.

"Why are you grinning?" I asked but papyrus shakes his head "heheh looks like you got it bad" He Chuckles "got what bad?" "Your acutely in love sans! Know look I'll prove it, think of him and a the worming look he has" I did as papyrus said to do and my face bent up "see?! You do love him!" Papyrus said as I just ran to my room "you can't hide your feelings in your room!" He yelled at me