you're mine

(Why does the name sounds so perverted?!)

Horror sans prov~
As soon as he was done I got a perfect idea for how I can make it up to papyrus, I could tack this guy as our new pet, besides papyrus has been dieing for a new pet, so that was that, I'll take the small skeleton as our pet and it might be fun to scare him.

Lust sans prov~
I was done practicing playing the piano and I still felt someone was watching me, "it's still nothing, r-right?" I asked myself as I stated to walk home.

As soon as I got out the room I was in I was greeted by a not so kind 'friend' in the most unpleasant ways possible, I was thrown against the wall with an axe against my neck making it hard for me to breathe "did you miss me?" I heard someone ask, my eyes were shut tightly as i was gasping for air.

Horror sans prov~
I had the stick of my axe against this kid's neck so he couldn't run away "did you miss me?" I asked but he didn't answer.

It looked like it was heard for him to breathe but I didn't really care at the moment "w-why are you h-here?" He asked gasping for air
"heheh you just don't get it do you? If you want to know so badly, i guess I'll tell you, that is if you don't pass out" I said in a very creepy voice.

He stared crying and trying to get the axe off his neck, "Well since I left my post, papyrus is mad at me, so to make it up to him I thought why not get him a new pet,witch means... you're the new pet" I explained as he was about to pass out, I let him go as he fell to the floor coughing.
"Why *cough cough!* why do you need me? *cough!*" He asked holding his neck "Well I don't see why I have to have a reason, to put it short, you really don't have anything better to do then fuck everything and everyone, so how about instead of making everyone your pet, you are now my pet" I said starting to drag him to my house.

(Hey guys hope you like this chapter and please tell me if you have any questions or ideas for the story)