R

Shawn's POV

I was beginning to walk. I was almost to the side walk when I heard : "Well I miss you too". I turned around to see Briana, with her eyes full of tears. "I've been missing you for more than 730 fucking days Shawn Mendes. Because I need you in my life. I need your immature jokes, I need your perfect smile and your comforting hugs. Even when we were best friends, I always wanted to be with you. The only thing you did was to break my heart, my self esteem and the oh so small quantity of self love I had. You know what? I don't even care. You made me suffer Mendes but I guess I'm a sucker for pain", she yelled. "I don't know why I said that you probably don't even care", she added. She turned around and before she could walk away, I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. I put my hands on the sides of her face and kissed her. That's the only thing I could do. When two people are in love, they kiss. And that's exactly what Brianna and I where. Fucking in love. Our mouths separated for a short instant, but long enough so I could say the most important thing ; "I love you Bri". "I love you too idiot", she said before putting her lips against mine. My wish was granted this  day but my greatest gift was granted on July 23rd 2022 when Brianna Cooper became Brianna Mendes. All of my dreams became reality. All of this because of a  stupid hangover. Life is really weirdly but beautifully made.