9: hug...not him...

alsia: lets go to PlayPlayLand!!!

me: I thought you said you weren't a kid and you didn't need that kind of thing.

alsia: I didn't!! I said I am a mature kid!!! It makes a difference!! I am still a kid.

me: -_- kid is kid. Adult is adult. Don't give me crap. Ooi. ooi. Carrie, your daughter has gone crazy!

alsia:mama!!!

chiyuu:lets go.

me:eh....why? I wanted to sleep.

chiyuu: takeshi. Please turn her back. I hate the now her. She's so lazy.

me: *dark aura* ooi. I'm over here.

Suddenly I felt a soft touch to my head. Kyouya was right by face and messing with my hair...*blush*...

kyouya: be like a girl and go to the theme park.

me:but you don't like crowded places right?

kyouya: how did you know?

hibari pov:

is she starting to remember about me?

me: I just felt like you're that kind of person.

I hugged her real tight. She's finally remembering something about me.

me:ky...kyouya...*blush* let...go...

my pov:

for some reason I feel comfortable in his hug. Its tight...but I don't want him to let go.

teh....teh...I was being being grabbed by the collar of my back. I lost my balance because of that and I was going to fall.

hibari pov:

her hands reach out for mine as if asking for help.  I reached out to grab onto hers.

my pov:

ale...I feel a firm backing behind me.I turn my head slightly around and sees alfon.

My back against alfon and my hand being grabbed onto by kyouya...

alfon: let her go.

kyouya: you,let her go.

alfon:she's mine.No.

kyouya: she is not.

Alfon grabs tight onto my body pulling me towards his own. While kyouya pulls my arm towards his direction.

me: owww!!!! Stop...

It wasn't painful. But I had to let them make me go. They did as I wanted to.

alfon: lets go to PlayPlayLand.

chiyuu: ooi.I suggested it . Don't forget about me.

alsia: I'm the one who suggested it!!! You're forgetting me!!!

chiyuu: kids are to be forgotten.

alsia: I'm not a kid!!!

--------------------------

At PlayPlayLand...

alfon: let's go in this one.

me:but...I don't like spooky houses...

alfon: than the more we should go.

kyouya: don't force her.

I ran and hid behind kyouya like a little kid.

me: I hate that kinda things.

alfon: come on scaredy cat.

kyouya:*giggles* you can choose not to go. I'll stay with you.

me: what are you giggling at?!!!

kyouya: it sure reminds me of those times.

Suddenly my hand was pulled hard in another direction and I was dragged into the house.

I hate it!!!! The spooky music as I enter the room. The dark atmosphere... AHHHHH!!!!!! I grabbed tightly onto alfon. A clown just jumped in front of me.

Suddenly someone grabs me from behind.  AAAAHHHHH!!!! 

alfon pov:

I thought it was just a prank.But something went wrong.  I saw tiny blue sparks and Crosse fainted. The black figure  must have stunned her with a stun gun and  dragged her away.

I go after the guy but more black figure emerged blocking my way . That's when I saw a man in constume lying on the floor.

They must have knocked the staff out.They had planned this. Damn!!!

hibari pov:

A black dressed man came out of a door of the room. That's weird...why would the staff come out?

That girl!!! My chibi!!! That man was carrying my chibi over his shoulder.

I gave chase and blocked him.The guy put my chibi on the floor ready to fight me.With my tonfas out of my box weapon, this guy is nothing.

He got defeated in  just one hit.

I carried my chibi to her chair and let her to rest.

At this time alfon came running to our direction. I could see his relived face seeing chibi was alright.

alfon: good...job.

It was willing but..tsk like I need you to praise me.

Chibi opened her eyes and the first thing she did was....

run and hug alfon.Her tears fall.What broke my heart wasn't that her tears fell... but the guy she hugged wasn't me.

me: alfon...that was so scary!!!

alfon:*pats head* we're never going to that kinda places again.I promise.

me:*sniffles* *nods head* okay...

alfon: I'll protect you. I promise.

kyouya: who's trying attack you?

alfon: THIS IS NOT THE TIME.DON'T YOU THINK?

me: its fine... macey...they're....weird people who want my body.For experiment...

That's weird.Not chibi. Alfon.

Why is his reaction so big? I'm just asking a normal question. Its not like chibi would be affected by it.

He is too concerned over chibi right now? No...that can't be it. He's not that kind of guy.

He's more like the 'I will be gentle when you're hurt' kind. so...what's with that big reaction?

He doesn't want me to ask chibi.He doesn't want me to know about it.

Why?