Care to Dance?

Ballora POV

I woke up feeling giddy today because me and Baby are hanging out today! I got dress for Baby. I put on my favorite black tang top with a caption says 'Lets dance' in the color of gold, wearing blue skirt, tie my hair into a bun, short white sock, and my blue with white lace shoes. I ate breakfast with my sisters then walked to school with the minireenas. I saw the car of Baby's brother again speeding to the parking lot, Baby got out and so did her younger brother. Baby saw me and smiled, ahh! So cute! I walked up to her while she pants. "Hey Scarlet. Recovering from the drive?" I asked and she nods. "Why don't you walk to school?" I asked again and she straighten up with a big sigh. "Cause I didn't think of that way yet." She laughs awkwardly. "It is disappointing we don't have same classes this year." I frowned. "Yeah I know." Baby frowns too, no! I want her to smile! "But at least we get to hang out every lunch or maybe after school if you are interested." I blushed while saying that. "Yeah!" Baby looks up at me smiling. Aww she is so small. "Great I'll see you at lunch!" I turned to walk in the school but stopped by the horn honking. I turned to see Baby banging Ennard's head on the steering wheel, and soon they started fighting again. Will those two ever stop fighting each other so often? Bell rang I ran inside and again saw people smiling and adore me here we go in another day of my life.

Time skip to lunch

Baby POV

Me and Ennard had a fight again and now we are not talking to each other for awhile. I walked in the cafeteria I saw Ballora crowded with people, maybe she is popular in the school. "Hey!" Ballora yelled out and came up to me. "Hey!" I smiled at her while she came at my side. "Come on I'll show around the school after we eat our lunch OK?" She told me and I agreed. After our lunch Ballora shows me all over where I haven't gone to yet. "And finally here is my favourite place to be in... The library!" She smiles. We went inside but before we gone in farther the lunch bell rang rudely. "Aww... Oh well maybe next time. See you after school Baby." Ballora walked out without me. "OK!" Before I ran to my class.

Time skip to after school

No one POV

Baby stood outside waiting for Ballora to come already called her mother about hanging out with Ballora and Ballora did the same thing. She looks around until she felt two hands on her shoulder causing her to scream. Baby looks behind her and saw Ballora. "Ballora! Why!?" Baby yelled as Ballora laughs before hugging Baby. "I'm sorry! Don't be mad!" Ballora said as they both blushed then they let go shyly. "Ship!" A random guy said as some other people stare. "Come on Baby, let's go to the park." Ballora said grabbing the smaller girls hand and walked away to the park. "So... Anything special happened today?" Baby asked while they still holding hands. "Hmm? Nothing special." Ballora said but in her mind. 'I have you as a friend and soon we'll be together hopefully.' that made Ballora blush. "What made my day special is that I have a friend who I can talk to everyday." Baby smiled at Baby and Ballora stared at Baby blushing so much. "Aww... That's sweet of you." Ballora smiled. They arrived to the park when Baby saw the swings she immediately ran to the swings and claim and spot. "Come swing!!" Baby yelled at Ballora who is smiling at the childish teen. "Ok! I'm coming!" Ballora ran to the other swing beside Baby as they began to swing. "I love the swings. The feeling of the wind rushing against your face making it cold." Baby laughed at that. "But I like to go low." Ballora said swinging low. "Aww come on Ballora! Swing!!!" Baby went higher until she felt the swing bounced her up and down. "Baby!! Don't go so High!!!" Ballora yelled worriedly for her crush. "Don't worry Lora! I'm fine!!!" Baby laughs. Ballora froze when Baby gave her a nickname for her nickname. After a few swinging one of the chain on Baby's swing broke off causing Baby to fall on the pebbles. "Wow! That was fun!" Baby got up dusting off the pebbles that was sticking on her. Ballora rush in to Baby's aid. "Babeh are you ok?" Ballora asked and Baby looks at her before nodding. "Yeah I'm fine... A little sore but fine." Baby smiled before getting crushed by a hug. "Don't that! You got me scared." Ballora said and realized what she said and she was about to let go but Baby hugs back. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Baby laughs. They hug for awhile then let's go blushing. "So anyway... Is there a reason we come here?" Baby asked. "Oh! Right! Have you dance before?" Ballora asked. "Professionally or horrible random dancing?" Baby asked making Ballora laughed. "Professionally." Ballora said still laughing. "Well no to be exact." Baby said unsure then Ballora straightened up and held out her hand. "Care to dance with me Scarlet?" Ballora smiles. "Why, of course miss Belle." Baby agreed before taking Ballora's hand. They danced til their phones rang by their mothers of how late they are out. They said their good-byes and both leave with massive blushes on their faces.