~Letter 11~

(5 years later)

As I'm putting my new studio together, something fall out of a box. I pick up the crumpled piece of paper and begin to read.

Dear, Gwen

This may be the last time I ever write to you. I have been super bus with a shit load of things, like writing my next album, quitting YouTube and even packing and unpacking. I am moving to the U.K because my company thinks it'll be good for me, to write my album and all hat jazz. I don't think of you anymore, I forgot about you up until now. I forgot what you smelt like or how you even looked like. I'm in a happy relationship of three years, my girlfriends name is Rose and she is honestly the best. It feels weird looking back on how I used to feel about you to how I feel now. Well I guess there is just one thing left to do. This is the last letter you will ever get from me. Goodbye Gwen.

Sincerely,

Troye.

I sigh as I put it on the half finished desk and rake a hand through my hair, I entirely forgot about Gwen and the letters. "Troye!?" Rose calls me from the other room. "Yeah?", "You better hurry up or you're going to be late" she yells back. I look at the time and cruse, I grab the letter and run out the door, only stopping to give Rose a kiss, "I'll be back for dinner" I say and she just gives me thins look that says 'You better be'. I walk to the garbage bin and go to throw out the letter but I couldn't let go. Something in me was keeping me from letting it go, I sigh and shove it in my pocket and walk over to my car. I get in and start it up. Time to go to the studio.