12

dan woke up to the other side of the bed being warm, which was rare. he looked up and saw a sleeping alex sleeping peacefully. dan carefully got out of bed, but he woke alex.

"good morning." he groaned.

"its 12:00." dan said laughing a little.

"are you working today?"

"no, why?"

"because i'm going to a party tonight, and i think you should come."

"maybe i will." dan smiled.

dan laid back down in bed, putting his head against his friend's shoulder. alex could tell something was wrong, so he spoke up.

"so, whaat's up with you and this phil guy?"

"nothing."

"come on dan, tell the truth."

"well, i guess we kinda were a thing. but not anymore, h-he likes someone else."

"I'm sorry dan."

"don't be. it's my fault, i mean i knew i shouldn't have trusted him after what happened with ryder."

"dan you know not every guy is like him." alex sighed

"it seems like everyone is just like him."

"come on, let's go get high."

alex rolled out of bed, and held his hand out towards dan. dan took his hand and they walked into dans living room. they sat on the couch, and alex prepared the coke lines. on the other hand, in the apartment next to dans, phil laid on his bed with jensen in his arms. this felt wrong to him, but jensen was the best he had ever done-but of course he wasn't dan. jensen was rambling on about some nonsense, while phil was deep in thought. he had a bad feeling about alex. honestly, he didn't even know that dan had friends. he just hoped dan was alright because he didn't look too good. he sighed and tried to shake his thoughts from his mind, so he could focus more on jensen.

"dan calm down, you'll be fine." alex said, as they pulled up to the party.

dan sighed, and nodded. as they reached the front door, the sound of blasting music greeted them. alex took dan's hand, and lead him through the crowd house. they first stopped in the kitchen to pick up some drinks, then alex guided dan down to the basement, which was a junkie's heaven. there were pills, opioids, marijuana, of course cocaine and more. this caused dans face to light up. He let go of Alex's hand and he walked to the table and sat down.

"Dan!" The guys at the table screamed.

"Oh my fucking god Dan, long time no see." The first dude said.

"I missed you guys. don't worry brad, you'll be seeing a lot more of me."

They sat at the table, catching up on life. Then they began the drugs. One of his friends had offered him some heroin but he wasn't too big on it. Honestly he had never tried it, and wasn't sure if he wanted to since cocaine was of course his choice. But he caved in. It wasn't him to inject in the needle, it was Alex because dan was too afraid to insert the needle in to his arm. Than he felt a high coming over him, which made him feel great. Of course that's when he began forgetting what was happening. That's when Dan's brain practice blacked out.

It was 5 am when dan woke up. He was confused on what happened, but knew something had happened. That's when he realized he wasn't in bed alone. He looked over to see who it was, and he almost threw up when he saw who it was. It was none other than his ex, Ryder. Dan grabbed his clothes and quickly got dressed. He left the house, thankfully not waking Ryder. He began his walk home, and once he got there he was greeted by Phil Lester sitting on his couch.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Dan spat

"Bear was barking, so I used my spare key to-"

"Give it to me." Dan cut him off. Phil slowly headed him the key.

"You don't look so good dan."

"Shit the fuck up phil, you know what just," than he sighed. "Just leave alright."

"Dan was wrong."

"Just fucking go alright!" Dan screamed.

"Dan you know I'm here for you."

"No you're not. Okay just get out."

"Dan-"

"Phil leave alright! I never want to see you again! Just forget about me okay! Never speak to me again!"

And with that phil Slammed the door and began to cry once he reached his apartment. He thought dan was heartless but little did he know that Dan was in fact crying too.