mr.?

hello sorry if I mess up this is my first story and I'm writing this on my phone so there might be some grammar mistakes if there is tell me

P.S. Warning there will be sex, bad language, and awesome stuff

chapter one

        first day

beep beep beep. ah I scream shut the fuck up I yell and throw my alarm at my wall. I get up and go to the shower. uhhh I look awful if I'm going to this new school I have to make a good first impression and if I go looking like this that not going to happen. I hop into the shower and wash up. after my shower I go to my huge walk in closet and put on my Panic! At The Disco tank top on with gray ripped shorts and my gray converse on. I go to the bathroom and brush my long natural blond hair I like my hair strait it flows across my 34DD boobs perfectly. also I have baby blue eyes I'm 5'5" and I'm only 109lb I'm a very tiny girl. I walk down stairs grab a granola bar and walk to my Volkswagen Bug . I drive into the parking lot of my new s hool. I go to the office to get my class schedule let's see....

math

science

health

lunch

language arts

gym

history

wow this is going to be interesting. I step into my first class and it was so boring. the rest of the day flew by and I was finally in my last class and one of my most favorite classes. history. I take my seat at the back of the class and wait for about five minutes. and then he walks in Mr.? well I don't know yet but he is hot I mean hotter than hot god. you can see his six pack under his tight shirt and his black hair was  military cut. he introduced himself and his name was Mr.Clays. for the rest of class the girls who I'm guessing were the biggest sluts iv ever seen all they did was flirt with him it made me sick. I was happy and sad when the final bell range I went home laid in bed and fell asleep.

Im really sorry that it ended like this I'm really tired so im not thinking clearly and this is all I had I promise it will get a lot better and if you have any comments or ideas feel free to tell me you are all my friends I know that probably sounds weird but yolo who GAF and haters gonna hate Lol

okay love ya next chapter tomorrow I think if not it will definitely be done in two days