Chapter 4 - Confession!!❤️

"Yui." He rushed to her but she didn't turn back. "Yui!" He grasped her hand and pulled her into his arms. "Argh!" Yui blushed hardly, "what are you doing? Ruki kun?" She kept having tears on her face, she frowned at Ruki with her watery eyes, his hands wrapped around her arms, not looking at Yui and nervously said,"It's not true." Yui looked at his bluish grey eyes, seeing him became nervous was not his nature. She was confused and then he said kept not looking at her eyes, "It's.. just a..story, don't c..ry." He hugged her tightly. "Sorry Yui..." he wiped her tears with both of his thumbs. "Um... erh... Ruki kun...?" "Yes, I bit your neck and kissed you with all those hickies, sorry." He blushed a bit saying that. He then smashed his lips on hers, Yui widened her big pinkish red eyes, she kissed back and said, "Ru-ruki kun, I- lo-ve- you" she was saying and crying between the kiss. She put her arms behind his neck and tiptoed kissing him as she was far more shorter than him.

Ruki put his hands on her waist, he circled her sensitive waist and lifted her up. Yui's legs circled Ruki's waist too while they were kissing passionately. "Ha? Ruki-...kun?" Ruki said emphasizing the word "kun" and smirked. "Call me Ruki." "R..u...ki, I love you..." "I love you too, princess." He then bit her neck in a gentle way. She smiled but tears kept falling from her big watery orbs. Ruki looked at her with the blood dripping down to his neck from his mouth. "Stop crying." He looked at her eyes strictly and she escaped because he eyes were too close to hers. "Look at me." Ruki said lifting up her chin, but she then shut her eyes, blushing and said," I- I have been thinking this all the time, I just can't believe it's true...I am now very blissful... Ruki... do you... really lo..ve me..?" She was so happy, that her tears kept falling. She kept closing her eyes saying that nervously. His forehead then touches hers and he stared at her tears. His hair tickled her head which made her moaned a bit. He moved down his head and licked her nose, she opened her eyes a bit, "eh?..." he licked the tears on her nose tip, her eyes, her chin, her neck...

She blushed hard feeling the his tongue and saliva licking over her face, "Em

She blushed hard feeling the his tongue and saliva licking over her face, "Em... Ru- ruki... mm... arnm........" "Done. Stop crying" He said after licking all her tears away. "I love you too." Ruki replied. Yui smiled happily and put down her legs, hugging him tightly; she missed his leather jacket, his scent, his presence... she missed the first time she hugged him near the aquarium. She was thinking about it and sniffed his jacket again. "I... am very happy." Her hands gripped his jacket even tighter. "Ruki... please don't leave me..." she smiled happily. "I promise will never leave you." They both smiled and looked at each other's eyes.❤️