Getting Discovered

This is my new story! I hope you guys like it.

~*~

I wrote a few songs here and there, I never knew I would make the top charts. Thanks to the famous boy band, One Direction, I am now a very famous singer and part time actress.

I walked onto the stage singing my hit song, Famous. I remember writing the song and posting it on You Tube. This is where my career began, and I remember every second of it and how it started...

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else                                                                             

The way that you flip your hair gets me over-whelmed

and the way you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know

oh oh

you don't know you're beautiful.

I was singing my now favorite song by One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful, it hit the top charts and the boys became even more famous than before. I was surprised, because I thought this was their very first song. This is just one of their very MANY songs. I soon became in love with their music and the band themselves. I sang every song and knew every line, and had the songs on my ipod and all the basic facts of the boys.

I have always dreamed of meeting the band, and seeing them in concert. I thought this was a crazy dream and it would never happen. I still tried and entered the contests, but I never got close to winning. It was until my birthday when my parents proved me wrong.

My family had small birthday parties, nothing big. I usually got a big present though, but not as big as this. My mom handed me an envelope with my name on it in cursive letters. Inside was a card and.... I screamed at the top of my lungs. I got One Direction concert tickets and Backstage Passes! I ran around the room and jumping around with all the joy in me.

"Happy Birthday Honey!" my mom said.

I ran over to my mom and dad and hugged them to death. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!" My dad just laughed at my childish actions.

"I haven't seen you like this since you got a puppy for Christmas when you where seven." My mom laughed, I did too. I jumped up and down and ran all around the house.

My dog, Cookie, was my best friend. I loved her since the day I got her. Good times.

"I remember that, she wouldn't put Cookie down until she had to go back to school. You carried Cookie around like a stuffed animal."

"But she was just so cute!" I giggled. We all laughed including myself. "When is the concert?"

"Next week. Pick a friend to go with you." I smiled and hugged my mom. I was actually going to see One Direction! I'm so happy!

I ran upstairs to my room and called up my best friend, Megan and waited for her to pickup the phone.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" she screamed. I had to pull the phone away from my ear so it wouldn't hurt my ear. "I can't believe we are going to a One Direction concert!"

"I know right! I'm so happy!" I shrieked back.

"Me too! I got to pick out an outfit. See you later Ell!"

"Bye," I said as I hung up my phone. Megan always has to look her best. She might wear a dress and a pair of most expensive heels on Earth, just to get attention.

Megan is a very beautiful girl with curves and caramel hair. Her life goal was to become an Actress and win a Grammy. She could really pull it off, her good looks and amazing acting skills just makes her even better for the part. She has been in many plays and got the lead every time. Megan once also tried out for an extra in a movie, but she had to turn down the offer because the movie was during exams and she couldn't miss it.