8

Time passed and Mariam and Elham got accustomed to the niqab. They were proud niqabis. They met other niqabis from the mesjid. They went to gatherings and halaqas together. They felt supported with the other niqabis.

Mariam married Malik and they were living together in a cozy apartment. Malik made her feel safe and protected after Allah of coarse and he was the love of her life.

Elham finally ended the divorce process and she was finally a single woman once again. Elham never felt more happier. She didn't mind to be single. She was happy and independent. She was busy taking care of Lina and Layla as they were handful. Sometimes her memory tortures her by recalling the abuse Akram had done on her. And so she started going to therapy as well keeping her deen strong. Therapy helped Elham become even stronger and more confident. And she was able to overcome her fears this way. Worshipping Allah made her heart and  faith strong.

The niqabi life was the life Mariam and Elham used to say together. They were not connected by blood relation but they were sisters in islam and they were niqabi sisters. And thats all that mattered. They would inshallah support each other and stay friends in this life and in jannah.

The niqab is a choice one makes. They do it to please the creator not for the creation. It is to get closer to Allah and to feel protected from creation. May Allah guide us all and grant us jennat al firousa. Ameen.