~Chapter 1~ Abused

Hey guys welcome to my story and welcome to cringe and randomness every chapter i will put out random memes on the top or on the side have fun and enjoy my story......plz
______________________________________

Ava's POV

"Hurry up you slut" said my Alpha
"Or we'll lock you up with the roges in the dungeon" to be honest I'd rather be in the dungeon then up here with the Alpha i was making dinner for the whole pack until the Alpha came up and slaped me hard across the face don't feel bad for me he does it all day every day but it still hurts....."hury up or ill punch you next time" he said i felt my body preparing for the impact of his fist to my stomach as i did that i felt like a bolder with hard edges just smashed into my stomach but it was just my Alphas fist, it hurt so much that i fell to the ground and passed out "or mabey ill just punch you now" he said with a tad of evil in his voice and remember..... im only 12

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO U BY MEMES

Alpha's POV

As Ava fell to the ground i picked her up and threw her in her 'room' pffft more like a cell, she has no bed no fans no AC no clothes except for raged up clothes no colorful wall just concrete same for the floor no blankets no pillows no carpet no furniture, but the other rooms are luxurious, all rooms -except hers- have AC, a king sized bed, a bathroom, a refrigerator, nice clothes, fluffy blankets and pillows, colorful walls, and much more basically everything she doesn't have we have. Ava is the omega of the pack her parents were my Gammas (if you dont know what that is its basically the 3th in command for the pack) but they died from humans hunting them down it was hard for me so i blamed it on her i abused her since her parents died which was at 6 she has been abused for half her life now but i don't care.

Ava's POV

I woke up to a cold hard ground as i got up i felt a pain on my stomach i lifted up my shirt to see a big giant bruise next to more bruises great another one. School is tommorow and its a day away from my alpha i walked to my pile of clothes since i dont have a closet or droors i looked for my school uniform and put it on the side got ready for school tomorrow and went to sleep i was so hungry but at least theres food at school.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP BY MEMES~

Ava's POV

I woke up and and tears came from my eyes (no they came from my ass😂😂) because my neck hurt from the hard ground i cracked my neck and went to the bathroom and since i had no bathroom and i wasn't aloud to use the other bathrooms in the pack house i did the next best thing, i went outside and shifted into my wolf i wasn't like the rest of my pack they were all brown i was the only one that was black with a white stripe going down my back i had brown eyes, i sniffed around to use the bathroom after i used the bathroom i went to a river which lead to a lake and shifted into my human form thank god my clothes don't rip i washed my face in the river and went back to the pack house by then it was 7 am so every warrior should be out training but it was quite.......too quiet. I went to see if the Alpha was awake by going up to his door and listening what i heard was the worst sound i heard in 5 days....snores (i know all you diry minded people are thinking that she hears something else first of all gross second to be honest i wanted to put that in so badly😂😂) i was wide eyed as i knew what he would do if he heard me at his door not waking him up because he knows that i know he needs to wake up and it was to late to wake him up so i diped, got my backpack and went into the woods where i usually go to get to school.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey hope u enjoyed meh 1st chapter i know i know it has bad punctuationess....(thats not a word....) anyway....plz go follow SquirrelFam be cuz thats meh and meh cuzinz shared acount my cuz real account:Pein-loves-sakura my real account is this one😊 and this is meh frend so gu follow him:MemelordAlakai none of my other frends have wattpad sooo ye. Ok im tirred its 11:34 pm so gnight p.s my updating skillz are not gud soooo yeah next ch will be about school so yep baiiiiii
Total wordz: 850 wordz