Kiki relished in the warm, wet chasm that was her boyfriend Josh's mouth. The passionate embrace always left her in a state of submission. The dominance of Josh's tongue sent stabs of pleasure in each one of her nerves, causing her back to arch and her fingers to either curl or dig her nails into the cushions of the couch. The intensity between her legs ceased, however, once Josh broke away from the lustful kiss, catching his breath.

"So, how was that?" Josh asked with a playful smile.

Why did you stop? Kiki didn't let out. She kept her naughty thoughts to herself leaving him with a witty comeback instead, "It was better to say the least."

Josh liked the subtle tease. It's what turned him onto her in the first place. It was their Homecoming dance and Josh had went with a group of friends, the ones who talk about basketball and nothing but. He and his friends were scouting the area, eyes hungry for game. That's when Kiki, wearing a silk white and red dress that looked similar to a white rose drooling blood, caught Josh's eye. It didn't take much confidence to walk up to a pretty girl with wavy brown hair that hung over her shoulders and flirt with her. Kiki listened to his game, none which was original, and smiled at him. For some odd reason it was different when he spoke. It wasn't like how the normal jock would come up and spew terms like "baby" or "girl" stating their dominance over her. Josh's "game" came out smooth and charming, without the "baby" bullshit. Kiki didn't even notice how much she was blushing nor how much she wanted him that night.

"Oh...is this better?" Josh asked as he smoothly leaned forward into her soft, pink lips. The intensity is back and Kiki is loving it. Josh adds to her pleasure, groping her gently just as...

DING DONG! The doorbell rings about twice, spoiling the mood between the couple. Josh smiles at her before standing up. "More trick or treaters." He told her. Kiki knew that very well though. All night, from when Kiki was supposed to show up at Josh's place at 7pm, tiny goblins and ghouls showed up to the door, holding out their cheap, plastic buckets and childishly demanded that they be filled with whatever candy you have.

Josh had opened the door to find a small duo dressed as Frankenstein and his Bride. There was a round, purple bowl on a saucer next to the front door. Josh grabbed the bowl and took two handfuls of sweets, each handful going in each bucket. The children smile and hurry off the porch with their candies. Josh closed the door then glanced back into the bowl, shaking what's left.

"Damn." Josh mumbled.

"What's the matter?" Kiki asked, concerned.

"We're running out of treats."

Josh brought the bowl over to her face so she could see. 3 lollipops, 2 tootsie-rolls, a couple gumdrops and jawbreakers laid at the bottom of the bowl. It was a distasteful sight especially on a night like Halloween. The kids capable would throw eggs at his windows or cover his porch in toilet paper. He'd be made an example like the other houses those years before who failed to keep a steady supply of candy.

"I gotta run to get some more." Josh said, already slipping on some shoes.

"What? Why?" Kiki protested.

"Because I like my house egg and toilet paper free." He smiled lightly.

"Then I'm going with." She proposed.

"No, no. I couldn't ask you to bear the cold just for some candy for a couple of brats in costumes. I'll be right back, and when I come back we can "play" some more."

There was a seductive stinger in that last sentence and it struck Kiki in all the right places. "Okay." she replied, happily.

Josh started for the door when Kiki called out, "What if there are more trick or treaters?"