⭐ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ⭐️

"The pixie woods?" Emma asked

"The pixie woods?" Emma asked. "Where is that?"

"It's where the pixie dust used to grow. It's deserted but I can give you directions." Neal replied.

"Then we're sorted." Regina concluded.

We decided that Regina, Emma, Snow and I should go find Pan. I didn't want to but it was what was best for the team.

We headed towards the pixie woods in silence although we were walking quite fast. We were all determined to get Peter and that seemed to fuel us even though we were exhausted.

Eventually, We reached... His thinking tree and the area was isolated. We wandered around a little and my stomach dropped when I spotted Pandora's Box on a stone.

"Hey!" Snow called, waving us over before leaning in to touch it. Regina pulled her back.
"It could be dangerous." Regina warned.

"It's David's only way home." Snow said determinedly. "Without Gold, we're -"

Snow was cut off by her own scream. A green vine suddenly flew out and pulled her against the thinking tree. She grunted as her back thudded against the tree. The same thing happened to Regina and Emma and I braced myself however the vine seemed to be more gentle with me, for some reason. We all fought against the vines but the more we fought, the more the vines tightened.

"Are you still at it?" Peter said as he walked up to us. Shit. I instantly looked away, unable to look at him. "Don't you know?" Peter asked after his little pause. "Peter Pan never fails."

"I didn't expect you to find me. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised." Peter said, smirking. That smirk absolutely killed me. It was what made me fall for him in the first place.

"You're mothers. Quite tenacious about your offspring. Believe it or not, I understand that. But if you're looking to see Henry again, I have to tell you. There's only one place you'll be reunited. In Death."

Regina thrashed about next to me and her expression was livid.

"Having trouble moving? I'm not surprised, given where you are. You see, what's hastening your demise is your regret."

"What are you talking about?" Emma breathed.

"This tree is the site of a very important event for me. This is where I gave up my boy." Peter replied.

Not Rumpelstiltskin again. Without warning, a scoff escaped my lips as everyone looked at him in surprise.

"You have a son?!" Regina asked in shock.
"I'm older than I look." Peter smirked.
"If you have a son - then you must regret giving him up too." Emma said quickly.

"But I don't." Peter said and walked towards Pandora's box. "Quite the opposite actually." Peter lifted the box up. "You see, I have him all boxed up so I don't lose him again."