The VINs

ANOTHER RACE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.

Bob Cutlass: Here we are Darrell, Nova has been on the winning streak & I discover those newcomers, the VINs are identical robots!

Darrell Cartrip: Wow, I haven't seen those VINs after the Race-O-Rama season between Lightning McQueen & Chick Hicks!

Nova Thunders: Morning Flippers, how's the living champion?

Cruz Ramirez: Still alive....

Nova Thunders: I can't believe I'm racing the Cruz Ramirez & Jackson Storm, in this farewell season.

Cruz Ramirez: What are you talking about?

THE FLAG GOT WAVED AND THE RACERS ARE STARTING.

Nova Thunders: Good Luck Flippers! You're gonna need it!

NOVA IS GOING IN FRONT OF CRUZ AND SHE PASSED BY NOVA AND HE PASSED BY HER AGAIN.

10 RACES LATER...

General Golem: TV host Golem here and I'm here with the new champion, Nova Thunders! So how does it feel to be a champion?

Nova Thunders: It's great, I get to beat Cruz........ I mean I just love racing.

General Golem: Are you planning to win the MotorCo 500?!

Nova Thunders: You bet! I can't wait for the next race......

Cruz Ramirez: You got to be kidding me.

THE REPORTERS ARE COMPLAINING TO TEX ABOUT CRUZ'S LOOSING STREAK. AND CRUZ STOPPED THE REPORTERS.

Cruz Ramirez: Hey! Hey! Hey! We'll get those guys after the party at the Dinoco Racing Center. After that I'll beat Thunders for sure. Now back away, no comments.

Female Reporter: Not even a comment about Harvey Rodcap taking the season off?

CRUZ PAUSED AFTER SHE SAID ABOUT HARVEY.

Cruz Ramirez: No, no comment on that.

CRUZ FOUND HARVEY AND HIS TEAM LEAVING AT THE TRAILER LANE.

Cruz Ramirez: Hey Harvey! Taking the season off, what's going on?

Harvey Rodcap: (Sighs) Because, I've been getting tired of racing and decided to take a break. 

Cruz Ramirez: Hey, can you come to the party at 11?

Harvey Rodcap: Sure!

AT 11:00 P.M.