Indecisive.

Dee POV
"YOU DID WHAT!" Brooklynn, Aubrey, Kylie, And Lauren yelled in unison.
"What I was hungry," I said as I popped a fry in my mouth. "Dee that don't mean you kiss him!" Kylie whispered yelled at me . Anything for food. "I can't believe you did that," Brooklynn said chuckling. "I can!" Aubrey said raising her hand drawing attention. Lauren slapped her hand down and said "that girl will do anything for food," everyone started laughing at the table in the corner of the lunch room. "Can Y'all shut up!" I responded slamming my childish milk carton on the table spilling a puddle onto my Salisbury steak.
"Anyways," Kylie said look whose coming. She pointed in a different direction towards the lunch line where Nova was coming out of, long story short Brooklynn left, then Kylie left leaving Lauren and Aubrey.
"Can y'all stay with me?"I pleaded, Nova plopped his lunch tray down. "Hey ladies," he said with a smile waving towards Aubrey and Lauren, "Hey-" Lauren bleeped out as Aubrey dragged her to the table across for us along with Brooklynn and Kylie.
I facepalmed. "Hey babygirl," Nova said pecking my cheek, "Hey," I reply's glumly, "you gahh stop kissing me," I said laughing lowly. "Do you want a recap of what happened last night," nova said staring at me with his eyebrows perked up I stared at him with the same indecisiveness but giggled and gave up. I pulled my hair out of my bun and sighed pushing it backwards and tying it up.
Nova watched my frustration and rubbed my back gently trying to cheer me up. Jae and latto approached the table greeting me and and pushing nov to get up from the table because of some situation. "Okay give me a minute!" Jae and latto walk to the exit of the cafe, "we gotta date tonight remember?" I nodded kind of dazed out and we did our quick handshake we had made up on FaceTime the previous night. He kissed my pinky and separated to where Jae and latto were. I sighed and leaned back in my seat to the point where I was resting on the cafeteria brick wall.
At this point all my friends started to come over back to my table. I flicked them off. "Sooo," Brooklynn said, "a date tonight huh?" Kylie said "which means we're coming over to hel-" I stopped her by getting up from the table and shaking my head no and signed my self out to the bathroom where I would fix my hair.
The dismissal bell had rung when I finished up on Instagram, I walked out to the bathroom, picked up my wasted steak on my tray and tossed it and walked to my last class. last period.

That afternoon

"okay so what are we gonna do with your hair," Brooklyn said taking it out of the pin curls. I laughed looked at some edits my fan pages made me as Lauren was throwing clothes on my bed from rummaging through my closet. "THIS ONE!" Aubrey shouted lifting her head from a pile of clothes next to my dresses looking at a crop top in awe. "what n- no," I said moving from Brooklynn's grip on my hair which fell to my face, I snagged my crop top from Aubrey, and picked up the heap of clothes they made and locked them up in my closet. "First of all, yall need to chill. its just friendly's' I exclaimed. They all pouted,
" at least put on the crop top," Aubrey whinned.
I nodded heading towards my bathroom.
I came out with the red crop top and fashion nova jeans on with my hair brushed out and down. "ok but thats really cute," Kylie said looking up from her phone. I thanked her turning around facing my vanity brushing my hair and making faces. "I just wanna know why your not exited as you should be about this?" Brooklynn said looking at me in concern. I fluffed my bomber, "I just don't know if he can handle it."

Sorry bout this short chapter buhhh the next one will be published tonight if not sooner almost at 100 views!! ❤️ don't forget to vote and share 😽😽