ACT 1

FADE IN:

INT. SCHOOL HALLWAY - MID-DAY

XUEHA MIN walks down the school hallway during her lunch period, her teacher had asked her to help get some equipment from the storage room for the next class. XUEHA MIN's long silky black hair that's up in a ponytail sways as she walks. XUEHA MIN slows down her walking clutching the equipment in her arms to her chest as another voice can be heard from further down the hall.

XUEHA MIN peeks her head around the corner of the hallway, hiding from sight.

MINA LAY

-and I really want you to consider it when I say this.

MINA LAY sucks in a breath as she bends her head down in front of the boy before her.

MINA LAY

I really like you! Will you go out with me?

XUEHA MIN smiles at the scene before her. XUEHA MIN, still hidden from sight, silently raises and shakes her fist supportively towards the girl. XUEHA MIN's smile falters when the boy's voice breaks the silence in the hallway.

MINSEOK PARK

Yes, of course I'd love to. I've liked you as well for quite a long time.

XUEHA MIN recognizes the boy's voice as MINSEOK PARK, her bestfriend and long time crush. XUEHA MIN looks to the side biting her lip as the new couple hugs. XUEHA MIN turns around and starts walking as a tear makes its way down her cheek.