Chapter 19

Lauren's POV:

I slouch down into my seat. I hated science. 

"Ok, so today we'll be working on the final lesson for this unit, we will be dissecting a frogs heart" Announces Mr Walmsley. Immediately, everyone, including me groans in despair. Why do we have to do this right before lunch? I have a delicious Cream Jam Donut just waiting for me!

"You will be working in groups of 3" He starts. Brynn, Kenzie and I exchange the glance that you give friends when you work in groups. 

"You will receive your frog, work as a group to work out how you are to dissect it, afterwards, present it to the class, you have an hour to figure out how, and 30 minutes to prepare your presentation" Mr Walmsley finishes.

We set off to work. 

"What shall we do?" I ask. 

"I think we should begin by-" 

"Does anyone know where Annie and Hayden are?" Interrupts Mr Walmsley. Everyone shared confused looks among the class.

"Probably skipped class" I heard the 'Popular Girls' mutter. The 'Popular Girls' group consisted of girls such as Nadia Turner, Dylan Conrique, Maisy Stella and Kendall Vertes. 

"That's strange. I know Hayden would never skip class, he's so innocent" Stated Kenzie. 

"Unless Annie made him do it" Added Brynn.

"Guys, cover for me, I'm going to ask to go to the bathroom, but I'm going to call Annie and see if anything is up" I tell them, they nod their heads in agreement. 

I raise my hand "Sir, am I able to go to the bathroom?" 

"Yes" Was his response. 

I go to the bathroom and lock myself in a cubicle. I whip my phone out of my denim jacket pocket and start to text Annie.

Me: Annie are you ok? You're not at school

No Response.

I call her instead. 

Again, no response. I sigh. 

I was just about to turn off my phone until I get alerts from Facebook. It was the local News Page.

16 AND 17 YEAR OLDS SURVIVE FATAL CAR CRASH  

It was around 8.00 this morning, 16-year-old Annie LeBlanc and 17-year-old, Hayden Summerall were most likely making their way to school when they came across 19-Year-Old Greg Marks. The 2 collided on Garreds Road, several kilometres from Avery High School. All three have serious injuries. Annie LeBlanc has many fractured bones and has been submitted to a coma. Hayden Summerall and Greg Marks have been layered with many casts. 

I can't believe what I just read. 

---------------------------------------------

Wow. Also for all you guys saying things like "I thought this was Jenzie, not Hannie" Trust me, it gets better, this is only the 19th Chapter so don't expect this to be all perfect fairytale like, all Jenzie, no problems at all. 

REMEMBER TO VOTE ⭐

COMMENT 💬

AND FOLLOW ME BUBBLELLY