Chapter 1:

Betty's POV:

When it rains, it reminds me there's still some hope for Riverdale. Maybe it's just one ray of sunshine, and not five, or six. But...it's something. For Jason To have Peace. For my sister, Polly, to come back home.

For Archie to Chose if he wants Veronica or me. For Veronica to get her Dad out of jail. For Jughead to escape all of the sadness in his life. For me to figure everything out...one by one.

Today was one of the rainy days there has been for a while, I was walk home past pops and walking by the twilight drive in movies. I look hoping to see what movies are on but I see a closing down. Well there's a lot of memories got forever.

Flashback

Young Betty POV:

Riding home from Pop's with Archie we stopped outside the drive in's to see a young boy the same age as us on his bike. I rode up to him and said "what's your name".

Young Jughead POV:

I was surprised to hear kids around here. When I looked up, I saw a red head boy, holding a football. Then to his right there was the girl that approached me. She had blonde hair, pulled back with curls falling out like a waterfall in a rainforest. She was wearing all pink, which was the completely weird to me because I wear all black. So she must have been brave to approach a little boy from the South Side Serpents. That or she was clueless.

"My name is Jughead Jones the third and what's your name".

"Well I am Archic and this is Betty" said the red head boy.

"Is it alright if I call you Juggie" the blonde headed girl sweetly said.

"Sure why not betty". I replied.

Young betty POV:

And after that, all three of us were instantly friends. We watched a movie every single night, and enjoyed every single Time.

End of flashback

Betty's POV:

And now, the memory of our friendship was gone. With the snap of a finger...just like that. When I left for summer, something happened with Jughead and Archie. I don't know what, but something had to happened. Something that kept Jughead away from me, too.

As I was walking, I decided to go through the entrance and I saw the spot where Jughead sat...that one day. My favorite day when I met both of my best friends.

I sat down, and fell back into the grass, on my back. As I was looking up, it started to rain. At first it was sprinkling, and then every 2 minutes it got louder. Every second, it got faster. And then, it was pouring. Now not just the rain, but my eyes. There were a tears mixing into the rain then It all stopped, and the sun still wasn't back. It hadn't been back since Jason's death.

Before long, all of the thoughts through my mind drifted out to my mouth. And my head was clear.I drifted off to sleep, not thinking about where I was, or what would happen next.

Little did I know,a lot of things can happen in a couple of seconds...

Betty POV:

I was dreaming. I was dreaming that I was falling deeper and deeper into the water of the Sweetwater River and when I was close to death my eye's open but just barely.

I saw the trees glaring down at me, there was still no sunlight. As I sat up... something wasn't right. I was still in the same place but not in the exact spot.

As I look around the Drive-in, I see that I was at the entrance of the forest. The place look so Familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

My hair was out and all over the place, but that would be from the pouring rain and the the tree's that have been blowing around when I was sleeping.

I got to my feet and the place came back to me very slowly. It was the place that Jughead, Archie and myself met and watch the our first show together.

If things are still the same then behind the shed there should be Jughead treehouse.

I walked behind the shed to see that the tree house was still intact, but the ladder was missing some screws. But the one thing that was on my mind who moved me under the trees so I would not get wet.

"That was a really dumb place to sleep, Betty." Someone said.....