.Chapter Three.

Previously on The Secret Angel...

Before I can finish the door flies open.

Scott and I stare as the two figures stepping in through the doorway.

"Well, what a coincidence," says Dean smirking "I was about to ask you two the same thing"

Scott and I look back at each other and Scott leans in and whispers...

"Are they the...?"

I pause and glance back at the two hunters in front of us.

"Yes...yes they are"

Now...

"And who would we be?" questioned Sam suspiciously.

Sam and Dean both stared at Scott and I.

I glanced out of the corner of my eye towards Scott who was seemed to be staring at the two hunters.

"You're...uh...you're the two FBI agents that were in my Dads office earlier" I responded nervously waving a hand in the general direction of Sam and Dean.

"You're the Sheriff's kid aren't you?" asked Sam tentatively, looking me up and down.

"Yeah" I responded quietly, glancing down towards the ground nervously.

"Well if you're the Sheriff's kid who the hell is this guy" demanded Dean sticking a thumb towards Scott.

Scott's' eyes went wide and he quickly turned over to me, silently asking for me to answer.

"Uhhhh...he's my best friend...Scott" I answered faintly.

Dean looked between Scott and I, seemingly trying
to decide if I was telling the truth or not.

"Well..." started Sam before a loud creaking noise echoed through the abandoned house.

"Maybe we should step outside before this house falls on to our heads" stated Dean moving slightly out of the way, motioning for Scott and I to go out the door.

Walking past the two hunters and out the door, Scott and I glanced at each other.

"Dude...what are we gonna do" asked Scott in a harsh whisper.