THE FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL

ORIGINAL VERSION

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S U M M A R Y

When Ariella Gonzalez, the daughter of the two strongest gang leaders, comes back to the town she grew up in, her life seems to spiral out of control.

There's a mysterious person writing threat letters who wants to kill her. There's a crazy ex-boyfriend who wants to kill her. There may even be more people who want to kill her. Will she be able to fight through the trouble to survive?

Enter, Alec Bleu, the old best friend that she left behind. He was always the good boy, but Ariella is in for a surprise when she sees him again. Cause now, he's hot as hell and partially covered in tattoos.

Their lives used to be so different because of her families occupation, but now things have changed and she definitely wasn't expecting for them to be more alike than ever before.

After seeing the love of his life again after years, Alec is hell bent on making Ariella his girl. But there's one problem...

The one person he hates most, Damien Gray, also has his mind set on making Ariella his. He's your typical bad boy with a short temper and many secrets.

Ariella definitely loves the bad boys, but the question is... Which one will she choose?

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

WATCH THE TFFS
OFFICIAL TRAILER!

What do you think of the trailer?

YOU CAN ALSO FIND IT ON YOUTUBE @ TRINITYSTORIES_XO
LINK IN BIO

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

N O T E

As many of you know, the original version of this story had been taken down because it's been discontinued until I begin the rewritten version.

However, I've received a numerous amount of messages from you guys requesting the story to be available, even though it is no longer being written.

So, the completed 28 chapters of "The Fight For Survival" are now available to read on Inkitt!

Although the original version has been discontinued, I will be continuing the story once the rewritten version of "The Fight For Love" is completed.

THIS STORY IS NOT AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD

It would mean the absolute world to me if you could help support me as an author by reading this story on Inkitt. However, if you do not like to read on other platforms, I completely understand!

Just by reading on Inkitt, which is completely free, you would help me earn a living during these tough times as writing is a job for me...

The Inkitt app does also have OFFLINE READING & NO ADS for those of you who have asked!

If you're willing to help support me as an author by reading on Inkitt, please click the link in my bio! You can also find me on there under the same username @ trinitystories_xo

Thank you all so much for reading my stories, I love you guys so much!

xo, Trinity Sunalee

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Inkitt: trinitystories_xo
TikTok: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to trinitystoriesxo.com for all of my social media & links to everything. Link in bio!

 Link in bio!