RANBNTTTT

AhahahhahahahfjjdjsGGGGHHHH FUUUUUUUUUU I HADE DCHOOL RIGT KNOW!!!!! (Sorry for bad spellings I'm pretty pissed 😤)

So, there's this kid in my class named Nathan (fake name) and his friend James (fake XD) told me that Nathan had a crush on me. Now, I have the entire class (except two people get onto that later) SHIPPING me (keep in mind no one in my school REALLY knows what shipping is) with Nathan and I have people making NSFW remarks about us being a couple and asking if I would go out with Nathan because he's 'desperate* and I'm just like -_- 'bruh why do I exist'. So, those two people (UGGHH I ACRAULLY HATE DOSE FUCKERS!!!!!) ' Kailey and Lilith (fake names again) started shipping me with the guy who is sit next to in Maths class called Bob (can you tell the fake??). We like to mess about at back of the class and I kept scribbling little circles on his work to make him mad. Then, in a desperate attempt to stop me, he managed to get us into a uncomfortable position where we were nearly holding hands. Those two people (who went to the same Primary school as me and are notorious for TRYING TO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL!!!!!!) looked over at that EXACT moment to see me and Bob in that very awkward position and then my life was torture for the rest of that day! Also, to top it all of, my very good friend Tegan (not fake cause she's awesome) said that me and Kieran (fake) would be a good couple. Kieran is kinda fun but REALLY FUCKING WIERD!! My life doesn't need to get any worse! TBH, I would rather take Lust (if you don't know what I'm on a bout don't ask pls XD) than some of the lot I'm shipped with!! Sorry for ranting. I was pissed. And sorry for swearing a lot XD.

Did you make it this far?

Question: Do you think I should ask out or question any of the lot I'm shipped with in school?

Fact; Do ya know how I'm called Neko on here. At school, my friends call me Neko and they have NO IDEa that I'm called Neko online. This really creeped me out for some reason :P. My friends at school are like my friends online as well so WIN! Considering I've just joined a new school...

Sorry for wasting ur time I'll stop now...

This is an art book so I KINDA needed  to add art

This is an art book so I KINDA needed to add art. Sowwy...

Edit: Wanna know a strange fact about me that you probably don't care about? WELP, if you do, keep reading, if you don't, why are you here this is what you should expect from me now! Right, (this is really strange the type btw)! When I'm fangirling to much or something is to god damn ADORABLE or a ship is sailing etc my body will begin to fall asleep. So, technically, my body is telling me to stop reading before I find a way to hurt myself and that I should just watch YouTube until a regain full consciousness. XD sorry I found this clever and strange.