Chapter 4:

Ace's Pov:
I can't believe it. It's today. Today is the day that we go and see our favourite jokers. As usual, I'm driving. As we turn up at the theatre we queue up.
"Your seats are on on the first row to the left." The ticket man said boringly as a he looked at our tickets. As we made our way to our seats I realised that I was on the edge of the row, closest to the middle of the stage. Suddenly a huge booming voice said. "GIVE IT UP FOR SAL, Q, MURR AND JOE."
Me, Melinda, Jessa and Best screamed in joy along with the rest of the crowd.

Sal's Pov:
As we walked on stage, the crowd erupted into cheers of happiness and joy. There was on bunch of girls videoing us and for some reason, I didn't mind.
"Hey everybody, how's everyone in Staten Island doing?" I said in my sassy persona.
Again, the whole theatre erupted into cheers and applause.
"Now then who wants to play a game?" Joe shouted to the crowd. Screams could be heard from the adoring crowd.
"This is a game we like to call 'I tested positive!'" Murr said smiling creepily at the crowd.
"Can we have a volunteer please?" I asked as millions of hands shot up and butts came out of chairs. 1 girl stood on her seat in order to be chosen. Jeez, talk about desperation.
There was one girl though who caught my eye. So I called her on stage.
"You there, yep you. The girl with the ombre hair. Come on up!!!"

Hope your all excited. CrystaLinda and jessa_vulcano hope you are especially enjoying this book and I hope you all are too. I will do another tomorrow to make you all on the edge of your seat/want you to read on. Thanks to PreenaPattni for getting me to make this story and to CrystaLinda, jessa_vulcano, BreRickman and also PreenaPattni for messaging me about your character. I'm sorry to PreenaPattni and BreRickman as I haven't been able to use your characters but don't worry. In the story later on I will use your characters.  a user