Prom Night

Justin's POV

  I fixed  the last rose cause it went the opposite direction from the others. I grabbed another hand full of the rose pedals to make the question mark look a little more question markey.

   On  the other side of the room, one candle hasn't been lit. So I rushed over to light it. I glanced around the room, making sure everything was perfect.

   India would be here any minute so I stretched my arm and grabbed the ring on the counter. At that second she walked in.

         India's POV

   So Justin texted me with an S.O.S, Emergency!!, come to your place ASAP! I knew it wasn't an emergency cause Justin texted me these all the time.

   Last week he S.O.Sed me cause he said he was hungry and no one made the best sandwiches as I did. 🙄 The week before that he said no one kisses as good as I do.

  All I know is, I for real better be the only one he's kissing.

  What was weird this time was, he wanted me to come to my own house. What the heck was he doing there?

  I got this text as soon as the last bell rang for class. Wayne didn't make it to school today so I just drove straight home.

    I dropped my bags at the front door. "Justin!" I called looking around the house. I called a few more times. No response.

  I skipped up the stairs and made my way to my room. I twists the knob and walked  in.

  My hands immediately covered my mouth. I turn my back to him. My hands still covering my mouth.  I hear him chuckle and I slowly turned to him.

  "Justin." I cheesed. He gave me a smirk and pulled me towards him.

   "Yes. Yes! YES! I'll go to prom with you Justin Bieber."  I leaned him and gave him an I love you kiss.

  "You like it?" He motioned to the room.

   "I love it! Your so cute." I pinched his cheeks. He turns his head trying to get away from my hold.

   Prom was this weekend and I've been waiting for this dude to asks me for like, ever. But he did, and it was perfect.

         Prom Night.

   "So red or pink lips?" Janay asks as she finishes her make-up.

   "Red all the way." I answer finishing mine.

  "Well I think pink would go great with the blue." She insisted.

   "Well girl why'd you ask. You seem to know what your doing." I got up and fixed my dress.

    "We should get going guys. The boys have been here for a while." Janay, Lia, Anna, and I made our  way down the stairs.

   Ps. Anna is Austin's girl

Justin's POV

    We were at the foot of the stairs, waiting for the girls to come down. I lean at the head of the stairs with one hand that I laid my head on and the other I held a corsage.