The Past

The teenager darted to the side doors. She wasn't joking. She stood there, leaning against a vehicle.
"Alright Adolf, do you ride the bus?"
"No ma'am. And for the last time... I'm not Adolf."
Her only reply was a strange contorted grin.
"So can you tell me about the room? Can we go in it?"
She shook her head, bones very softly and quietly cracking.
"The key has been lost. It's been lost for 10 years."
His eyes widened with shock, yet awe.
"Classroom 104. I remember it well. Too well. It was the old science lab. My room used to be 103, and the chemistry room was my current room."
He listened intently. His curiosity slowly being satisfied.
"The lab was hardly used, except in 1992. A new teacher was hired. Ms. Fethawi. Wasn't quite sure where the lady came from. Boy she was a trip though."
She laughed at the memory, then her face instantly turned grim.
"She used the lab a lot. Probably too much. Seems like she and her chemistry class were in there every two weeks. But anyways... Uh-"
Her face seemed to grow darker.
"Are you sure you want to know? I really don't thi-"
"Please Mrs. Kalypso! I must know!"
"Okay..."
She continued, her voice seemingly more monotone.
"Well, there was a girl in her class. Trista. Trista Cath. She was a very kind and sweet girl. Poor thing had severe depression and horrid amounts of anxiety though. I was always'a prayin for her though. Got to know her personally. I always was tellin her she looked pretty, and finding ways to start conversation. Felt bad for her. She eventually told her story to me. Promised I wouldn't tell a single soul until the day I died. I've kept my word this far, shouldn't break it yet. Anyways, chemistry had a lab. Some lab about DNA. Still not quite sure what happened to this day. All I know is that I heard the sound of glass breaking, then screaming. The sound of a whole class. Screaming. They were terrified. As'soon as I walked in, I was too."
Her frail body started to tremble, as it did in class earlier. She took a deep breath, then continued.
"I- I walked outta my room, since it was my conference period. Went in there to make sure everything was s'okay. It wasn't okay. Opened the door. Kids were huddled in alil' corner. B-between me... and the kids... was..."
She started to cry. Painful sobs that shook her entirety. Connœr felt bad, but wasn't quite sure how to display it. Mrs. Kalypso forced herself to calm down and continue.
"Trista- s-she... Was on the floor. Shards of glass were impaled into her being. Blood mixed with some strange black liquid. The teacher, Mrs. Fethawi slowly turned her gaze up towards me, then she smiled. Then she giggled. I was taken aback. I returned my gaze to Trista. She seemed to be... Changing."
Suddenly there was a loud banging noise in the school. Sounded once, twice, then a third time, and everything grew quiet.
The frail teacher looked at the school,  murmured a cuss word, then turned to face the slightly frightened boy.
"Uh- Mrs. Kal? What was that?"
"It's- uh, the air conditioner?"
Connœr glared at her, her lie clearly noticeable.
"Alright..." She sighs. "It's-

Trista."