+ thirteen.

( wassuppp don't be rude say it back ☺️ )

Omniscient

Elliadria pulled up to Sabrina's house. Sabrina texted her phone talking shit and told her to pull up so she did.

Elliadria walked up to the door and started banging on it. "Bitch open the door!" She yelled.

"Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you? But what's up hoe?" Sabrina said opening the door. Elliadria punched her in the jaw.

Sabrina fell to on the ground and she started kicking Elliadria in the face. "Bitch you got me fucked up, you wanted me to pull up so badly, get the fuck up!" Elliadria yelled.

Elliadria believed that if you fall in a fight, she ain't gonna keep fighting you, she will gladly let you get up just so you can be right back on the ground.

"Get the fuck up Sabrina, don't be a scary bitch now" she said in anger. Sabrina wouldn't get up so she picked her up and made her stand up.

"I don't get you Sabrina, you talked all this shit, but I'm here now so wassup?" She said. "I don't have to explain shit to you, you think you can have everyone and everything? Well you can't" Sabrina said spitting on her.

Elliadria closed her eyes, then started laughing while wiping Sabrina's saliva off. "Bitch you got me fucked up!" Elliadria yelled while slamming Sabrina on the ground.

She got on top on her and started sending blow after blows to her face and she wasn't stopping anytime soon.

A pair of hands grabbed her and tried to pull her off. "Stop fucking touching me" she said through gritted teeth.

"Ma'am stop. You are under arrest for assault, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be against you in a court of law. You have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him present with you while being questioned. If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent you before any questioning if you wish. You can decide at any time to exercise these rights and not answer any questions or statements" he said putting handcuffs on me.

"Do you understand each of these rights, I have explained to you?" He asked. "Fuck these rights, Sabrina I know you set me up!" Elliadria yelled.

No wonder why Sabrina wasn't fighting back like she did last time. This bitch was an opp, and Elliadria made sure she gon get her revenge.

"You think Rock will want you after you snitched? Naw sis, if you did this so y'all can be together, you dumb ass hell he don't fuck with the opps" Elliadria said as the cops was taking her into the back of the car.

Sabrina sat there, feeling dumbfounded and thought how dumb could she be? She decided to take matters in her own hands, and what she's about to do can destroy everything she loves.

Elliadria rode in the cop car thinking why did she let this dumb bitch get to her. "You know, you're too pretty to be fighting ma'am" the officer said.

"Well I'm too pretty for bitches trying me and spitting on me but the shit happens anyway" she replied rolling her eyes.

"Look I know you're upset -(gco)

"No you don't know. I get arrested for beating a bitch ass yet the hoe spit on me, that's disrespectful ass fuck, but of course no matter what im in the wrong because of my skin color-(gco)

"Ma'am your skin color has nothing to do with this. We received a call saying a female was pulling up and gonna hurt them. When we arrived there , you was fighting her" he said continuing to drive to jail.

"Awh okay well don't talk to me" she said rolling her eyes again. Elliadria felt disappointed, she knew her mom or dad wouldn't be proud of what she just did. But Sabrina had it coming, she thought in her head.

They pulled up to jail, and the officer got out the car and helped Elliadria out. "When we get in here you can get one phone call" he said roughly pulling her into the jail.

"Aye chill out, don't be pulling my shit all hard" she said to him.

Now the only question is left is , who she's gonna call?

-

Who do you think she's gonna call?

It's a goofy bitch birthday tomorrow 🎂☺️‼️‼️‼️

It's gonna be lit ‼️‼️

Where's my Libra's at? ♎️

But how do you feel about Elliadria getting arrested?

Thoughts on Sabrina?

More drama coming soon ! 😊

Any questions? No? Well until next time 👿

-

Hello! I hope you enjoy the new update!Excuse all of my mistakes! I love all of y'all ❤️

-

Dejj ❣️