Dishonored: Part One

Cry snickered loudly as the rats tore through the two soldiers walking under the grate, Corvo was crawling on.
       "They got fucking BUTCHERED!"
       After several attempts to control his laughter, Cry finally settled only to start up again when he was holding the severed head of one of the other soldiers. Oh god, It was going to be one of those let's plays. Cry kept playing enjoying the ease that the game captured his attention. After a while he stopped and took off his headset and rubbed his face.
      "That was difficult." Cry said, "But fun!"
       Cry started to edit together a sliver of the first video and removed the excess. He sent in the video. He smiled as he thought about how his fans would love the latest video. Cry got up and went downstairs where a gecko and small Egyptian Mau waited on the table. Cry rolled his eyes.
         "Come on, guys! Off the table."
         The gecko morphed to Scott, who was a Gecmon. Then the Mau turned into Russ who like Cry was a Cat-Demon. Cry nodded a bottle of soda at them, "You will not be able to do that at PAX."
           Scott nodded, "We know. Because of course, we will be surrounded by humans."
             Russ pouted, "But Dark and Anti can show off?"
              Cry glared, "They are not tied here physically. They can't really get hurt."
               Russ lowered his head. Cry happily packed a bag for PAX. He was luckily thinking about moving out to LA. At least there he wouldn't have to worry about hurricanes killing his home, channel and fan base. Not that his fans were shallow. But every time he had to evacuate, his stomach lurched. He even risked getting recognized. He hated the constant fear. At least, LA didn't have hurricanes. Fire and earthquakes were easier. That would be like home. But the swampy area that was Florida was so close to the place his mother had taken him that he found it hard to leave.
        Cry checked the list on the fridge, and then took it, "When we come back from PAX, I stop by the store."
         The others nodded. They knew how Cry liked to do it. And he was the only Omega in the house. So they tended to let him be. Because if they paid attention now, later they wouldn't flounder.