Part 1 Normal

Hey reader, Thanks for checking out my story I appreciate it!

PLEASE COMMENT , ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR FAVORITES, TELL A FRIEND, SHARE IT!! THANK

YOU!! please feel free to tell me the next story you want to read about.

Written by: Kalia S.

It was 4th period and I couldn't wait for the bell to ring. I kept looking at the clock tapping my long pink nails on the desk. This was the last class of day, shit I couldn't wait to go home. It seem like I seen in class for 5 hours, but it only been 30 mins. The boys smell like weed and musty from the basketball game they were playing at lunch and the girls smell like perfume and weave spray. The shit stank i'll tell you. I'm ready to go home that is all I can think about, all these smells do not mix well in this little ass classroom. We not doing shit in this class any way but listening to music in our headphones, while the teacher is talking and people having side conversations. Mr. Ay was one of those teacher that didn't give a fuck about what the kids are doing, as long as he get his check at the end of the month. My school was so damn ghetto, the kids never listening, the teachers just want a check. The books is old as hell, I think Rosa Parks seat in the sit by the window. Mr. Ay was fat , light skin and bold headed. He always wearing a tie with hella colors on it. He reminded us of a lighter version of Mr. Brown from Meet The Brown. I seat in the back by the window so I can get some air from this stank ass class. It always smell bad in here, no matter how many times these girl spray their perfume in the air.

*raised hand*

I need a break from this stank ass classroom. "Mr. Ay can I go to the bathroom" . I didn't have to really use it for real, I just needed a break from the smell and to check my phone. I start strolling through the downstairs hallway to pass time, like I always do. I don't be feeling like just sitting in that dam room for another second. Mr. Ay said," Hurry back Kia so you can get the homework." I rushed out the door rolling my eyes because my phone kept receiving text messages that vibrated my pocket. I knew it had to be my best-friend sending all these dam messages. This dam I-Phone 6's is loud even though it's on vibrate.

*Reading text"

I looked at my phone to see "Besssstfrienddd you in Mr. Ay boring ass class, bring your ass to the gym and chill with your girl!?" It was my best-friend, I loved her. This girl is never in her dam class when I see or text her ass. We known each other for 3 years. We have everything in common, from same shoe size, same favorite foods burritos and burgers and our parents are both nurses at the same hospital. Shit crazy how that planned out . It seem like being friends with her was meant to be. She always had my back, no matter what happens. We was ride & die for real. She was one of those emotional people that love hard and cry at movies like "The Color Purple". Shit made me mad taking her to the movies and look over seeing her crying at every little scene. My best friend had everything is common with me but when it comes to our sizes, we are so different. I wear size 13 in jeans and she is a 9, my butt and hips are more wider then hers. Her shirt size was small, she was wear B35 cups in breast. Me on the other hand my shirt size was medium, my breast size was C25. She was short ass hell too, only 5'5. Me on the other hand, I'm 5'8. Yea I hear it a lot, that i'm tall for a 17 year old girl, but i'm thick so its okay.