Flame

Flame Phoenix Wolf

19

Female

Bisexual

Blue fire wolf demon

Teleporting/changing into a blue wolf with ocean blue eyes/enhanced senses ( and I mean ENHANCED senses)/ blue fire/ healing/ super speed and strength ( this is why I allow Mary/Gary sues XD)
Yes I am a killer

I LOVE WAFFLES, blue and black, singing, howling, listening to music, playing in fallen leaves, and playing video games.

Hunters, any kind of abuse, pink and purple, mayo, mustard, people talking about her brothers or mother, and she DESPISES her bastard of a father.

Long blue hair that almost drags on the ground, blue wolf ears and tail, ocean blue eyes, claws that are blue on the right and black on the left and sharp af teeth, and pale almost white skin.

Blue and black striped belly shirt,  black shorts, and black combat boots. When she goes out in public she will wear an all black cloak.

WAFFLES, candy, human organs, ice cream, chocolate, bacon, and cake.

Her claws, fangs, and blue fire.

She had a fairly happy life untill she was 14 that's the day her bastard of a father killed her mother and her three brothers right in front of her, he then tortured her mentally and physically untill she escaped at the age of 17 and has now sworn that she will get her revenge one day. Oh and one more thing.... her father is the devil.

She's cold untill you earn her trust wich is nearly impossible, she's sarcastic, aggressive, hopeful, protective , motherly to kids, and funny.

Saying that she failed her brothers and her mother. That she will never be able to protect the ones she loves. That she is useless and weak.